Airsoft field Quad Cities/Muscitine Area

Discussion in 'Iowa Airsoft Forum' started by Shinerunner34, Nov 25, 2011.

1. Shinerunner34

Shinerunner34 New Member

V Town (Viola)
    Yesterday was a fun game! Only got 8 people out and only filled 20 sandbags, but had an awesome day of airsoft! See you next time!!

Last edited: May 6, 2012
  2. Shinerunner34

Shinerunner34 New Member

V Town (Viola)
    Here is the list of games for the next couple months. If heat comes of an issue we will cancel the game. We are trying to play not beat ourselves to death. lol.

June 2,16,30th
    July 7,21st
    August 4th and the 18th.

[​IMG]

3. vipergts333

vipergts333 New Member

moline
    Game saturday! should be around 20 people out there :) pm me for directions.

4. Shinerunner34

Shinerunner34 New Member

V Town (Viola)
  5. Leonidas

Leonidas New Member

Des Moines
    Age limit? And is there an FPS limit?

6. vipergts333

vipergts333 New Member

moline
    please read previous post, that being said, 400 fps for AEG/pistol 500 for DMR/SNIPER, as far as age we would like to see nobody under 16 unless they bring a responsible party out with them. WE DO HAVE A CHRONO.

7. Dash906

Dash906 New Member

Me and my friends are in high school and live in the Quad cities. We all can drive and have been airsofting for almost 5 years so we know what we are doing. We would like to have more info on your field and possibly visit. Also would you be charging people?

8. Captain_Taco

Captain_Taco New Member

Moline
    Great looking area, big to! Just wondering if you are still doing this or if you are done. If so I might want to check it out some time.

9. MarineBrat

MarineBrat New Member

Where are you guys going to be located? I'm going to be in Ankeny, this March, though I'm going to be new to MilSim AirSoft, I want to eventually join a team.

10. cavriley1

cavriley1 New Member

Me and my team of about 6 guys would like to come out to your field in the spring for a milsim event. Do you have any structures of any kind on the field and what's the price and age requirement?

11. QCDiscus

QCDiscus Member

Quad Cities
    Muscatine

I assume that this thread is DEAD.
    I to am looking for a field close to the Quad Cities .:mad:

12. Ronin1

Ronin1 New Member

Iron city (this field) has not been running for over a year. There is a team out of the QC that travels a lot. And is now in search of another field. If you want info pm me. Or check out ronin Airsoft on Facebook.

13. samsssssssss

samsssssssss New Member

My friend and I are planning on creating a group. This place would be great because we live in davenport. By the way we're 15.

14. MrJoshua

MrJoshua New Member

Colona
    I live in the Quad Cities, if this reaches anyone message me. I am new to Airsoft and want to find out where all the active players in my area are hiding.