Airsoft Fields around the Dallas Fort Worth area

Discussion in 'Texas Airsoft Forum' started by noko1857, Aug 17, 2012.

1. noko1857

noko1857 New Member

Need to find a place to take my gun to and change from the backyard to the legit battle field

2. Lil_Shady

Lil_Shady Administrator Staff Member Lifetime Supporter

Fast action airsoft. Best CQB facility in the state. I admin out there and it's a great place to play. They hold games every Saturday. I'll be there this Saturday if you wanna come out.

3. noko1857

noko1857 New Member

Thanks I'm looking forward to it but not this Saturday but I will eventually. What is the max FPS there?

4. Lil_Shady

350 for pistols, 400 for rifle. DMR is 450 along with SAW, and sniper is 550.

5. Darksoldier

Darksoldier New Member

Caddo Mills
    Sorry not sure how to ask this and not sound dumb but what does DMR stand for?

6. Frostbite1

Frostbite1 New Member

Frisco
    Designated Marksmen Rifle, What part of the DFW area do you live in because there are fields in forney and one in denton that should open up sometime this winter, both are free and with FAA its $25, but its worth it. If you like field play then you should hit up forney or denton. Then there is also DFWAP which is also $25 but its a mix between field and CQB, and thats pretty close to Texas Motor Speedway. As for scheduling on games check out the North Texas Airsoft website. http://www.north-texas-airsoft.org/boards/ Hope this helps.

7. Darksoldier

Darksoldier New Member

Caddo Mills
    Yeah thanks i actually have grandparents in both denton and another that you can see motor speed way from their house thank you very much i will check into it

8. Lil_Shady

DFWAP is right there belt the speedway, maybe 5 minutes away. They hold games on the first Saturday of every month, but very few people frequent those games that I know of.

9. SKYGUY

SKYGUY New Member

Frisco
    Where is this field suppose to be at?

10. SKYGUY

SKYGUY New Member

Frisco
    The Denton Field? (20 Characters)

11. Nazrac

Nazrac New Member

Little Elm
    So I am really new to Airsoft like just got my gun tonight. I bought a gun for myself and my son bought one as well. They are ok guns from what I can tell but I am really interested in the field in Denton as that would be less than 20 minutes from my house give or take depending on where in Denton. If anyone can give me a little more info as to where or who to talk to that would be great. I played paintball as a teenager and was never into speedball but more of a field/combat sim type player. Urban would be great as well but I have never heard of a good game setup like that. Thanx.

12. Frostbite1

Frostbite1 New Member

Frisco
    Denton Field is closed for the moment as the person who runs it is currently on a hiatus due to personal reasons, but should be open within the next few months.

For the mean time there is a field in forney thats great and its free. As well as FAA in Fort Worth and DFWAP next to Texas Motor Speedway, both cost $25 I believe. Here is the forney website http://forneyairsoft.com/wordpress/

Last edited: Oct 24, 2012
  13. SILENT_SNIPER

SILENT_SNIPER New Member

Do you see many airsoft snipers at dfwap?

14. Pegleg65

Pegleg65 New Member

Or how about the denton field. Im trying to find a decent field to play the sniper role

15. teeth

teeth New Member

Denton field is back open, and has been since January. We hold games there once or twice a month. Check out Denton Airsoft Field on facebook to get updated on when our next game is.

16. Nazrac

Nazrac New Member

Little Elm
    I have not been able to make it out there yet but plan to. Missed this last week.

17. Pegleg65

Pegleg65 New Member

How is sniping out at the denton field?

18. teeth

teeth New Member

Now that the grass has grown some and we have rain I think it has gotten better. Plus, all dat open field makes it a tad easier for you sniper types to find targets.

19. iZazzil

iZazzil New Member

Grapevine
    Are there gun rentals at the field in Forney? I might be going next weekend.

20. SpectreDFW

SpectreDFW New Member

Dallas
    The center part is very open so if its not too windy and you have range over the high-end AEGs you could make a real difference.