Airsoft Fort

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by GoldHawk_Airsoft, Nov 8, 2012.

1. GoldHawk_Airsoft

GoldHawk_Airsoft New Member

Hey guys! I wanted to ask what I can add to my airsoft fort. I might put some plywood around the railing soon. Any ideas for the fort please let me know! (Even if your idea sounds stupid, please post it anyway!)

Also, my family has a pile of bricks from landscaping we're not using. Does anyone also have any ideas for what I could possibly use that for?

image-848217394.jpg

image-2886242307.jpg

Last edited: Nov 10, 2012
  2. CajunAirsoft

CajunAirsoft New Member

Extend and roof it with solid walls and windows with an escape slide down the back that requires you to lay down so it doesn't make you vaunerable that would make it cool.

3. andreas

andreas New Member

Bring a ton of sticks up there to make a small barrier to lay down with.. And I like the idea with the slide

4. GoldHawk_Airsoft

I like both of your ideas. I like the window and slide idea a lot. And I have a bunch of sticks piled up that I can use.

5. andreas

andreas New Member

Yeah that's why I said I bring a ton of sticks that's cuz I saw them piled up hahaha but those ideas are good

6. airtruck304

airtruck304 New Member

You could add camo (that is probably obvious though)

7. wippyt

wippyt New Member

Hager City
    I like the part with the alide because I have a deer stand like that but taller and with plywood on the side and me and my teammate were up there when the enemy just lit the place up with is saw and we couldnt go anywhere without getting your face lit up.

8. airtruck304

airtruck304 New Member

You should add (x2) 3x4 inch holes instead of wide windows so they can't throw grenades in there.

9. HGwarhawk

HGwarhawk New Member

Camo mesh and plywood with holes to shoot out of and incorporating sand bags would be awesome, if possible another level would be SICK

10. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Sometimes stores will give away wood pallets, those should be of some good use to you.

11. rblevinski

rblevinski New Member Supporting Member

Philadelphia
    An octagonal first floor under the balcony with a slot about 5 inches tall going all the way around the octagon at a chosen height with a
    Door in the back

12. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    You need to make shooting holes 1ftx1ft. My friend made a fort without them and everybody hates to get up there. But anyways, you should also build a slide going down :)

13. stxrus

stxrus New Member

Cotton Valley
    instead of plywood, use canvas or tarps for the walls. less expense, lighter, & can removed if necessary.

14. airsoftaddict89

airsoftaddict89 New Member

Picayune.
    I would put sandbags around the bottom of the fort, wrapping a tarp around the outside is a good idea, and add a roof.

15. GoldHawk_Airsoft

I love everyones ideas and creativity! Where would I purchase sandbags at?

16. UZIMASTER

UZIMASTER New Member

If you put in windows make shure to have some plywood to cover them when you are not shooting.

17. stxrus

stxrus New Member

Cotton Valley
    dick's sporting goods, home depot, harbor freight are 3 that come to mind quickly. also possibly fire stations or a local emergency management group

18. rblevinski

rblevinski New Member Supporting Member

Philadelphia
    Yeah window covers, kinda like a tree house, animals will start nesting in there. Sandbags are also kinda expensive because they're not very big.

19. CajunAirsoft

CajunAirsoft New Member

I got about 60 of those just go ask stores try will ask you or beg you to take them

20. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Oh! I can't believe I forgot! Spray paint it camo! My friend did that to his and it looked amazing!