Airsoft Gi A-

Discussion in 'Company Reviews' started by ShooterMcgavin, Aug 13, 2012.

1. ShooterMcgavin

ShooterMcgavin New Member

New Port News
    Ordered a G&P M4, along with 2 Magpul Pmags, and some Airsoft Elite .25g BBs. Great CS had to redue my order since I ordered the wrong color mags and they fixed it immediatly. Arrived pretty fast 4 business days. Everything was packaged nicely and protected by good paper packaging. Only problem I had with the order is that they didn't include the metal black flash hider or the instructions/G&P pamphlet that usually comes with the gun. The instructions wasnt a big deal but it peeves me that I have to spend more money on a black metal flash hider when most companies advertise it coming with a black flash hider. I don't know exactly if its Airsoft GIs fault or their suppliers fault but it isnt the end of the world.

All and all good experience.

2. mockingshot

mockingshot New Member

Hope mine comes in soon too. Were you amazed with the G&P?

3. ShooterMcgavin

New Port News
    Yeah it is a very nice gun. Only problem I say is that it needs a new hopup nub and bucking and it will be perfect. Trigger response is so nice with my 7.4v lipo and rof is just sexy

4. TheCaptainAlmighty

TheCaptainAlmighty New Member

Gallifrey
    Love my G&P too. I use the Madbull Nub and Blue Bucking. Sadly, when I bought it, the hop up was messed up, but I didn't know, so I took it to my tech, and he diagnosed and fixed the problem, before telling me it was fixed. I ended up paying $60 extra, which pretty much negated the $80 discount I got from Evike when ordering the gun and some other stuff. They should have tested it, like GI does, but nope. I love the gun, but I shouldn't have to pay more for their mistake...

5. ShooterMcgavin

New Port News
    That sucks dude. Yeah I am going to contact Airsoft Gi tomorow to see if they made a mistake with metal flash hider or if they just dont include it. Should have done this a while ago but been to lazy and busy. If they did make a mistake I will gladly pay the shipping cost to get it.

Yeah the only reason I would replace the hopup nub and bucking is that my groupings while very nice are not perfect. I do get some flyers sometimes though I will probably just wait till December or when something serious breaks to replace anything.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2012