airsoft in cny

Discussion in 'New York Airsoft Forum' started by taskforceheat, Aug 30, 2012.

1. taskforceheat

taskforceheat New Member

Syracuse
    I'm looking for an established airsoft field, someones whos got a good backyard, will invite me to their backyard and does not want to kidnap me and kill me (not cool), or an airsoft store in central new york. preferably an hour from syracuse. I go to Black ops airsoft in penn yan but its too far away. I guess if there was a carpool from syracuse to black ops that would be good too.

2. meshootyoubang

meshootyoubang New Member

Binghamton
    A few posts down is exactly what you are looking for...... MH-6 incident game in owego, it is about 1 hour and a half away from syracuse. The store that owns the field is located in vestal which is an hour south of syracuse. Our team plays at the field once in a while but we have our own land ( several locations) 10-15 players. If you are interested let me know.

Here is the link... made it real easy for you.

http://www.airsoftsociety.com/forums/f133/mh-6-incident-codename-black-heart-october-21st-owego-ny-60518/

3. 703

703 Active Member

webster
    Black ops to far ? I drive 1hr 20mins and It's really not that bad. The field is great and definatly worth the drive.

Check out
    www.wnyal.net

Other fields
    - Shadow strike airsoft (canandagua NY)

Other than that try craigslist. Make a post saying you are looking for a game. Sometimes teams will post games and such...