Airsoft in smithtown ny area

Discussion in 'New York Airsoft Forum' started by bmolina05, Jul 2, 2015.

1. bmolina05

bmolina05 New Member

There is a place to play in the smithtown areathat i am familiar with. If i can geta good group of ppl to join to play we can get a good friendly game going. Please, 16 or older and mature players who call their hits and are not trouble makers. If you want to have fun and obey rules then i encourage you to respond to this post and we can have a meet one every other week and then we shall see how it goes from there. Please note: depending on how many people respond to this post will determine if we meet up to play or not. If its only 5 people willing to play then it will not happen. We need atleast a group of 10+ players so that it is worth the effort for this meet. Let me know.

2. Greek94

Greek94 New Member

Were in smithtown? I'm in Kings Park i'd love to get a local game going without selling my left kidney to strikeforce haha

3. bmolina05

bmolina05 New Member

Lol well like i said in the post if we can get a nice group of ppl then i can send the meet out to everyone thru this post..i dont know the address per say but i know how to get there. Its off of smithtown blvd

4. bmolina05

bmolina05 New Member

I used to play there when i was on a team but if we can get a nice group of ppl to go we can set something up as early as next saturday

5. bmolina05

bmolina05 New Member

I would say this saturday but its july 4 and i dunno how many ppl would want to play

6. Mathias10

Mathias10 New Member

oceanside
    I'm down dude just not this weekend

7. bmolina05

bmolina05 New Member

Cool im trying to get more ppl to read this thread but ill keep u posted

8. bmolina05

bmolina05 New Member

Airsoft in smithtown who is down?

9. bmolina05

bmolina05 New Member

If we can get a good amount of ppl then we can have a decent game

10. sacredstyle

sacredstyle New Member

Where in smith town and when?? Live in the creach area rn

11. bmolina05

bmolina05 New Member

By smithtown blvd but i havent had enough ppl to respond to this post so i dont think its gonna happen