Airsoft in South Jersey Area

Discussion in 'New Jersey Airsoft Forum' started by ghostreconassault, Sep 5, 2012.

1. ghostreconassault

ghostreconassault New Member

Hey I live in the Cherry Hill and Vorhees area in South Jersey(about twenty min from Philly) and I am really trying to get into airsoft. But I honestly
    can't find any field that aren't an hour away that have walk ons. Does anybody know of any? Honestly, some rich person should just open a field and indoor arena.

2. SonicDeathMonkey

SonicDeathMonkey New Member

Woodbury Heights
    Yeah, I'm in the same boat. I'm in the Deptford area (just 10 or 15 min from you).

I saw this link in another thread: www.battlefieldnow.com

They're like 20min from us, just south of Philly.

Aside from that, it's Godfather in North Jersey and Ambush in Lancaster, PA (2 hour drive) for field airsoft. I kinda wish someone would put together a field in South Jersey. There's tons of land down here, that's for sure.

EDIT: I think Ambush has walk on most Saturdays.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2012

3. ghostreconassault

I know right, there really needs to be a field closer, I think it be put to good use.

4. ghostreconassault

Also, I did notice that field in another thread, thanks for the info

5. SonicDeathMonkey

Woodbury Heights
    I found a place in MD, which (for me) is actually closer than GodFather.

http://www.oxcc.com/

Looks like they only do airsoft twice a month or so. I figured I'd pass it on in case you're interested.

SDM

6. ghostreconassault

Ok this place looks pretty nice and it's a little less than an hour from me. Thanks

7. TornadoAirsoft

TornadoAirsoft New Member

I have been playing in godfather for a year now and you can always use your own BBs and, then one day. I go and you have to use your own BBs and the guy was like u have to buy them to play here and I was like ok and bought them. My friend didn't have to buy them I was like wtf.

8. ghostreconassault

Man I guess he kind of ripped you off, do you like it there?

9. SonicDeathMonkey

Woodbury Heights
    I've read a couple of shady things about them on these boards... sigh. I really wish we had a local field, even if it shared time with paintball.

10. ghostreconassault

I know right I wish we had one to

11. Sako

Sako New Member

I'm sort of new to airsoft but I do hear a good amount of shady things about them hence I just go to Stryker on thursdays average get like 4v4 5v5 matches through the night cant complain much since its adults night :D

12. Urbanprodigy

Urbanprodigy New Member

Yeah when they first opened they said they were bio bb's, but that was complete bs since they were TSD .2 and nowhere said bio. So after people started complaining they just say to use theirs anyway. But all you have to do is buy them once then when your out keep the bag and full it up with your own

13. OxiClean

OxiClean New Member

Warren
    The GF guy at their outdoor field tried to pull that **** with me a few months ago. I told him to **** himself. He backed off. Isn't negotiation wonderful?

And have you guys looked into SoftairNJ, its in the Pine Barrens near a military base: http://www.softairnj.com/ They make you use bioval bio BBs there, but you can bring other bio's too.

14. SonicDeathMonkey

Woodbury Heights
    Do you know what their schedule is? I see they have a couple of events on their calendar, but I didn't notice anything about walk-on hours. Do these guys run walk-ons on Saturday?

15. OxiClean

OxiClean New Member

Warren
    I haven't been there yet but from the many people who have its great. Don't know about schedules give them an email? I honestly dont know.

16. TornadoAirsoft

TornadoAirsoft New Member

Yea that's what I did lol.

17. SonicDeathMonkey

Woodbury Heights
  18. bonecrusher

bonecrusher New Member

I have the same problem. I live in Burlington twp. I am on a team called station 483 and we are looking for something close too. Hit us up on fb if you want to practice close by. If I hear about anyplace I'll try to post it here.

19. softasair

softasair New Member

Near stuff
    Paintball field that does airsoft

Quickshot paintball in Shamong has an open airsoft play on the first Saturday of every month, the only problem being it's 40 bucks to get in (that includes 5000 BBs.)

www.quickshotpaintball.com

20. Yeeha

Yeeha New Member

Browns Mills
    Fort Dix hosts games every third Sunday of the month.
    Range-14.com