Airsoft Insurance

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by magyaripatrick, Mar 27, 2017.

1. magyaripatrick

magyaripatrick New Member

Valdosta
    I'm trying to open a field and store in the US and currently hitting a roadblock when it deals with insurance. I'm trying to find a insurance company that does not require full face protection. Any one know of a company?

2. Rushin

Rushin Well-Known Member

Kalamazoo
    I'll be going to my local field in a bit, I'll ask then. I assume your best bet will be a small, local insurance provider, they're usually a little more lax.

3. magyaripatrick

magyaripatrick New Member

Valdosta
    Thanks... That would be awesome. I'm having an issue asking the local places around here. They usually get nervous when I ask. I'm starting to think its due to the fact that they are suppose to use full face but overlook it.

4. Rushin

Rushin Well-Known Member

Kalamazoo
    I see. I'll check this weekend, maybe, and I'll let you know.

5. MG1023

MG1023 Member

philadelphia
    Perhaps ask if there is a way to word your safety waver to make it better that is my 2 cents

6. Rushin

Rushin Well-Known Member

Kalamazoo
    That is also very possible. I think my friend's going tomorrow, I'll have him ask. Otherwise, I'll just call.
    But you should be able to have a waiver completely divesting yourself of liability. I'd absolutely get a lawyer to help you write one, so that no matter what, you'll never owe a customer money.