Airsoft knife?

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by Snipermike, Sep 30, 2012.

1. Snipermike

Snipermike New Member

Hey guys literally a minute ago I was sitting here at my computer playing around with my speed loader and it came to me that you could play (not in a real match but as a type of game to play) a knife war or something where the loader is a knife cause it kinda shoots the bb`s out but like 5 inches out and super slow so could you use it as an airsoft knife. IDK it just sounded cool. Give me your opinions.

2. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    ??? How is anyway is shooting bbs 5 inches out a knife??? Anyways honest opinion it sounds dumb. I don't buy speedloaders to shoot I buy them to load my gun which I will use in a gun fight.

3. Retrospection

Retrospection New Member

Kimballton
    My opinion, it sounds like a waste of bbs and you know they make Airsoft knives right?

4. paratrooper

paratrooper New Member

The russians did make a handheld launchable knife but you could probably just find a airsoft replica of it.

5. BullDozer

BullDozer New Member

Ballistic knives. I have shot one. Epic piece of machinery, only a few situations I could find it practical though.

6. Scarred

Scarred New Member

Airsoft ballistic knives don't exist. If they did Griffin would have to quit his job so he could patrol this place...

7. BullDozer

BullDozer New Member

Lol I will make one. Speaking of griffin, haven't seen him in awhile.

8. Frostbite1

Frostbite1 New Member

Frisco
    Why waste bb's when you can NERF KILL!!!! :D

9. Snipermike

Snipermike New Member

yea i know its stupid and yes I have heard of an airsoft knife my friend has one.

10. Topojijo

Topojijo New Member

If you knew it was stupid, why did you make this thread?

11. UsMc-alltheway

UsMc-alltheway New Member

Tampa
    Ballistic knives are also now illegal in the U.S.

12. ncore

ncore New Member

Pittsburgh
    All knives are illegal in the U.S....

Technically, any offensive melee weapon is illegal in all 50 states. However, although illegal, some weapons have more legality than others. You could has a logical reason to carry a knife on you such as for a job. However, there is no reason to carry other such illegal weapons such as brass knuckles.

I am a ref at an airsoft/paintball field and i strictly enforce the rule of no carrying of weapons onto the field.

13. blue2014

blue2014 New Member

Griffin is active on aim everyday...

I personally don't like this idea but whatever floats your boat.

14. Axis

Axis New Member Supporting Member

You could always buy Cold Steel training knives. They're great for airsoft. Not sure about your idea, though.

15. MR38

MR38 New Member

Washington
    It sounds like the time I saw a player pull the tab open on a midcap and actually got a player out because his battery died. It was pretty funny.

16. paratrooper

paratrooper New Member

I have a cold steel trainer and they are pretty good. Wouldn't a ballistic knife trainer be legal if someone like cold steel made it? I'm not exactly sure.

17. BullDozer

BullDozer New Member

Have a rubber blade and a bb reservoir, then pay the button, C02 comes out and launches the BBs thru a hole at the end of the blade.