Airsoft KWA MAC11 M11A1 NS2 Maintenance!

Discussion in 'Gas Powered Guns' started by johnnyboi2000, Dec 23, 2012.

1. johnnyboi2000

johnnyboi2000 Member

Chicago
    Hello I just got an airsoft forums account to ask questions about my guns. I am fairly new, but have a few guns. I own the CM042 AK47, C11 gas pistol, Cybergun famas, mossberg 590, and just ordered the WG XTREME SHOT 1911, and as the title says, the KWA MAC11. I know how to operate co2 guns, just stick the cartridge in and twist, but how do you use greengas guns? The Mac11 is green gas/propane. I want to use green gas, but have questions. What is the maintenance? I ordered a thing of G&G silicone oil for the gun, and where do I buy green gas? Please help. I need greengas, the silicone oil I have, and that's all I know. I think all you do from what I read is that you put silicone on the tip of the magazine, (where the bbs come out) and then pull back the bolt and put it in and your fine. Is that it? Please help I need detailed instructions! I don't want to bring this to a shop too much, and I don't know how to take it apart and upgrade, etc. thank you!!

2. Flocktime

Flocktime New Member

NukeTown
    http://www.airsoftsociety.com/forums/f8/essential-guide-airsoft-gas-powered-guns-27513/

3. johnnyboi2000

johnnyboi2000 Member

Chicago
    Bro you didn't help me at all. I am new. So what? Anyone else know? I have the G&G silicone, is that good? And when I load the magazine, I take my magazine (empty) and load it with bbs, then with gas until I hear a hiss? When do I stop?!? Then I pull back bolt and put it in. Can I get some real help?

4. Napple

Napple New Member

How did his link not help you? That's a whole thread on how to use a gas gun...

5. Flocktime

Flocktime New Member

NukeTown
    It's silicon oil, it works fine. You are very demanding. Try YouTube on gas guns.

6. Scarred

Scarred New Member

http://www.airsoftextreme.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=464

Hold the magazine upside down and insert the nozzle into the fill valve. Press down on the gas can so that gas enters the magazine. KWA magazines should be silent (AKA, you should not hear gas entering the mag). After about 10 seconds, take the gas can nozzle out of the fill valve. This should make a slight puff sound. Gas will not spew out when the magazine is full with KWA magazines. This might not work at first, but with practice you will get better. With KWA M11s pull the bolt back before putting in the mag or you could break the piston. Hope this helps.

7. johnnyboi2000

johnnyboi2000 Member

Chicago
    I k is

I know it just wasnt detailed enough for me. I want to know about my gun, from someone who has it. Not just gas guns in general...

8. johnnyboi2000

johnnyboi2000 Member

Chicago
    THANK YOU. Where do I put the silicone oil? And where to I buy green gas? Oh also, is that all I need to do? Just fill the clip then I'm done like, that's all?

9. Flocktime

Flocktime New Member

NukeTown
    Gas guns all operate about the same. Magazines are filled the same way. Use propane instead of green gas. Propane is green gas without added silicon oil. Add silicon oil to the magazine when using propane. Propane is 3-4$ when green gas is twice that. A lot of people use propane over green gas.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2012
  10. Scarred

Scarred New Member

There is a link in my post as to where you can buy green gas. You can buy Silicone Oil (Make Sure It's 100% Silicone oil) at any sporting goods store.

11. johnnyboi2000

johnnyboi2000 Member

Chicago
    Thanks again. The gun should come in maybe in a few days. But do you know where I can buy lazer pointers for my guns? I bought some really crappy ones and they don't work. I need some for my pistol, some for my AK.

12. Flocktime

Flocktime New Member

NukeTown
    Sports stores carry decent ones. Mine carried blackhawk! Products and they also carries barska and BSA which was the laser brand.