airsoft league

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by henrymac6, Aug 9, 2012.

1. henrymac6

henrymac6 Member

lexington
    i know there are couple airsoft league but i think it would be cool to make a league over the entire united states and if it works out possibly other countries, this would be very cool and would have standings and sponsorships and a giveaways to the victorias team. also there is much discussion on airsoft being a sport and one of the reasons people don't think of it that way is because there is no organized major league

2. Urbanprodigy

Urbanprodigy New Member

Why are you obsessed with a league? It is a terrible idea for the current airsoft community. Airsoft is fine how it is.

3. henrymac6

henrymac6 Member

lexington
    those all end with it can't be done but i think it would be cool to discus and if some people happen to know some people or something than that would be cool but for now i just would like to discus at least

4. henrymac6

henrymac6 Member

lexington
    im not obsessed with leagues i thought it was a cool idea so i made a thread about it thats how a forum works is it not... not trying to be a smart ***

5. Jelly

Jelly New Member

San Jose
    Und? This topic has been discussed MANY times, we don't need another one. The only way I think a "league" would work is if you played speed-ball, and that isn't very fun to me.​

6. henrymac6

henrymac6 Member

lexington
    yeah i agree but i think it has worked with certain leagues ex:aca

7. Urbanprodigy

Urbanprodigy New Member

Let me just say there are reasons that TRUE airsofters don't want a league. Will be speedball type games(just play paintball), will be able to cheat, will attract noobs, and why would you want this. If you want speedball type airsoft leagues just go play paintball.

8. Jelly

Jelly New Member

San Jose
    What the hell is an ACA?

9. henrymac6

henrymac6 Member

lexington
    its a league it hunk I'm not sure maybe I'm being an idiot if so I'm sorry

10. Jelly

Jelly New Member

San Jose
    I don't understand this post...any one speak broken English?

11. Urbanprodigy

Urbanprodigy New Member

He screwed up his space bar and auto-correct made it worse. I do it a lot

Edit: I fixed it in the quote

12. henrymac6

henrymac6 Member

lexington
    thanks for clearing that up and for understanding :rolleyes: