Airsoft lot

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Corpse, Jun 7, 2015.

1. Corpse

Corpse New Member

Airsoft lot MK18, G&P, ARES....

Today I have a lot sale for you guys!!!

First up these gun are basically brand new and will come in working condition so that being said they are SOLD AS IS, what you see is what you get! NO TRADES AND NO TREAD CRAPPING Thanks. Reason for selling is cause I need the cash to travel simple as that! Prices do not include shipping and all prices are ARE negotiable with reason.

Ares amoeba CQBR: This gun will come with the original box, original mag, 4 KWA K120 120rd that all feed very well, and one 11.1 lipo. Gun is wired to DEANS. $150 OBO

G&p URX stoner shorty GI Custom "Carnage": This gun will come with Original g&p 120 round mid cap mag, T1 red dot sight, URX rail covers and hand stop, and a 7.4 g&p lipo. Gun is wired to DEANS. SOLD

VFC MK18 MOD1: This gun has been upgraded with lots of goodies sense it is my prized possession. Internals: SHS m120 spring, g&p poloy carb piston with second to last tooth removed for AOE correction, Lonex Aluminum Mushroom Type Silent Piston Head, SHS Air seal nozzle with oring (red type), SHS Cyclinder head ver. 2 with pad (red type), G&P gear set installed 6/6/15, and Matrix Magnum High Torque motor. Externals: Magpul AFG, Magpul XTM Enhanced Rail Panel Covers (two tone), Knights Armament KAC Airsoft 556 QDC Mock Silencer w/ 3 Prong Flash Hider - Tan, and Tan VFC Flash QD Flip Up Sights. Comes with everything you see T1 red dot, and madbull 7.4 lipo. $400 OBO

RANSOM STUFF: Matrix red bot green dot aimpoint $35, Magpul Palm ak mags $40, Bravo / Element Tactical CREE LED Scout Weapon Light w/ Pressure Pad $30, Black Hawk 1911 left hand holster $30, tan vertical grip $10, Tan rail cover $10, 4 KWA 120rd $35, and random bungee sling with shoulder pad $15!!!!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 8, 2015
  2. Corpse

Corpse New Member

Update: G&p urx sold!
    Flash Light SOLD!

Last edited: Jun 8, 2015

3. Corpse

Corpse New Member

Daily bump!!!!!

4. Corpse

Corpse New Member