Airsoft Lot

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Gamer1204, Jan 5, 2016.

1. Gamer1204

Gamer1204 New Member

Milwaukee
    I am selling my whole lot of airsoft gear, all gear was bought a few years ago and is lightly used.
    The M4 is an Evike special all metal aeg with 300+ fps, was only used in one war. http://www.evike.com/products/45649/
    The M4 comes with 3 clips, a dejammer, and a battery without charger.
    The sniper rifle is bolt action and from Evike, also hardly used. http://www.evike.com/products/24298/
    The sniper rifle comes with a quick reloader and 2 clips, along with a dejammer and a sling.
    I am also including 1000s of bbs. the black ones are Evike .2g the green are off brand .12g, the orange ones are off brand .16g. Also this lot comes with 2 more slings and a face mask. Contact me by email for any questions and for pictures.
    Asking 200$
    [email protected]

Last edited: Jan 8, 2016
  2. NeoAugAU-3G

NeoAugAU-3G Active Member

Las Vegas
    You probably ruined your guns by using too light of ammo of super cheap quality. I (and many techs in here) would never touch a gun that has ever shot walmart ammo.

Your link isnt working.

3. Gamer1204

Gamer1204 New Member

Milwaukee
    I used the .12 and .16 BBs in lesser spring guns, the .2 BBs were used in both Evike guns as that's where I got the ammo from. Also, the aeg was shot maybe 100-200 times and sniper less than 100 times. I bought these guns with intentions to go to wars but never followed through.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2016
  4. Gamer1204

Gamer1204 New Member

Milwaukee
    I had other plastic spring guns as well that shot the cheaper ammo but scrapped those guns when I was going to get more into airsoft, but like I said, never followed through and guns have basically sat for 2 years.

5. Gamer1204

Gamer1204 New Member

Milwaukee
    As you can see guns don't show any wear, clips hardly even have wear.

Attached Files: