Airsoft Mask For The Glasses Wearer

Discussion in 'Clothing / Gear' started by MamothBear, Nov 30, 2012.

1. MamothBear

MamothBear New Member

Vicksburg
    I searched the forums and could not find a topic like this one. I wear glasses and am looking for a mask that is glasses friendly. Thank you for any help!

2. BoogerMc

BoogerMc Airsoft Jedi Master Supporting Member

Akron

3. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    if it doesnt need to be a full face, you can get ESS goggles with the lens inserts and a lower mesh...

4. MamothBear

MamothBear New Member

Vicksburg
    Ok Ok ......... I want full face. But I realy need to see down my sights.....

5. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    the iron face or stryker half face mesh lower will allow you to use your sights without a problem. I know plent of people who run that. I dont run a lower so I dont have that problem... your looking at about $45 for the ESS and lower mesh, and whatever it costs you to get the perscription lenses for the inserts

6. MamothBear

MamothBear New Member

Vicksburg
    Budget my friends is low. Lower mesh idea im in full seal goggles ofer glasses though any ideas?

7. BoogerMc

Akron
    FFor a full face, $20 to $30 is about aas low as you're going to get, even if you ggo to Wal-Mart or Kmart. Which, by the way, you can get a similar mask at both of these stores.

8. MamothBear

MamothBear New Member

Vicksburg
    Looking for something more out there. I like people to recognize me on field..... Budget is up to $75

9. BoogerMc

Akron
  10. havac_hay112

havac_hay112 New Member

Well of u have glasses like me i would suggest for get the mask and get persciption goggles. At zenniopticle.com there rather cheap( i got mien for $50) iv had mien for 6 months and bien shot in the eyes atleast a dosen times and dont have a scratch on them.