Airsoft Megastore (B+)

Discussion in 'Company Reviews' started by havocm4, Aug 24, 2012.

1. havocm4

havocm4 New Member

A few months ago I ordered an AMA SPC from Airsoft megastore a 7.4 Lipo, and a balence charger. It came in decent time for free shipping. I was upset to find out that the 7.4 wouldn't hold a charge, the balance charger was dangerously hot (fire hazard) and my aeg shot a two round burst:confused:
    which was pretty cool, but not practical for where i play. After sending the battery and charger back,(i had to pay for shipping) and having them a new one to me quickly, i spent around 25 extra bucks. They gave me refund but i was dissapointed by my loss of extra money. Then gun fixed itself.
    Shipping (A)
    Customer Service (C+)
    Product (B+)
    AEG Damage (NO)

2. RyantheChimp

RyantheChimp New Member

Twin Cities
    That sucks that the battery was crap.... a lot of sities like AMS, ASGI, and others make you pay for shipping which I think is crap

3. havocm4

havocm4 New Member

Yeah I was pretty pissed that i had to pay to sent it back... it was their fault, they should of admited to it and taken their hit. (Pun Intended)

4. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    Actually, the battery and charger is not really their fault. It is only supposed to be for testing purposes and you should generally buy a new one as soon as you can.

5. havocm4

havocm4 New Member

update:
    After 70 dollars worth of batteries and chargers, and experienced airsofter told me that no company makes a good 7.4 lipo stick size battery. I have bought a bigger battery from airsoft atlanta and drilled a few holes, and hookup up and external battery pack. The battery is great and so i the function of the AEG :D

6. magkill

magkill New Member

Airsoft megastore has a lowest price deal and I wanted to tell them that they need to change the price on one of there guns that I might buy the gun is $100 over priced how do I tell them? And I give them a c- for making that secretive.

7. Col1500

Col1500 New Member

Kent
    Turnigy Nanotechs are nice 7.4V stick batteries...

8. magkill

magkill New Member

How do I tell them to change the price?

9. Col1500

Col1500 New Member

Kent
    Just email them. I took the liberty of finding their support email for you: support@airsoftmegastore.com

10. magkill

magkill New Member

Thanks it will help me very much.