Airsoft Pistols

Discussion in 'Spring Powered Guns' started by Atomos97, Sep 19, 2012.

1. Atomos97

Atomos97 New Member

I have played Airsoft in the past but not in like three years. I want to get a good spring action pistol. I want one that is realistic, has good accuracy, and doesn't break in the first week. I have about $60 to spend on a gun, any suggestions?

P.S. I have looked at the Firepower .45 HPA Metal Spring Pistol. Does anyone have it, and if so should I consider buying it? Thanks.

2. Axis

Axis New Member Supporting Member

You could find a decent springer for around $20... I suggest you get a C02 pistol. They're like GBB's but cheaper. C02 doesn't cost too much either, so I would think you can afford both the C02 and pistol itself.

3. Finalencounter

Finalencounter Duke of Penguins Supporting Member

Warrenton
    I know you can get the NBB WG 1911 for $60 on evike. I had it, it was a decent CO2 pistol, looked great too.

4. Scarred

Scarred New Member

5. Atomos97

Atomos97 New Member

Thanks guys, I'll look into them for sure.

6. Mel

Mel New Member

Marietta
    You could buy a Tokyo Marui springer in your price range. They have a large collection on Red Wolf Airsoft.

7. Detmcclane

Detmcclane New Member

Jefferson City
    Honestly, anything by UHC is great in the springer department. I still carry my UHC 1911 on me as a backup in milsim games.

8. Username94

Username94 New Member

New York City
    If I were you I would look into the C02 glock. Its about $65 with shipping on amazon and is probably your best bet.

9. richman992

richman992 New Member

Rochester
    +1 to this, I have heard great things about them.

DO NOT get an HFC revolver, they break quickly and are horribly inaccurate. Also require shells.

If you're set on a metal springer, check out the galaxy g series of pistols. I got a 1911 for like $20 and it's worked for over a year.

10. Mel

Mel New Member

Marietta
    There's also the Y&P Mk23. It's a full TM clone for $40 and it's easily upgradable.