Airsoft Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I just finished season one of my airsoft podcast and I'm looking for some good topics to use in season two.

I'm thinking to include 10 questions / discussion points in each episode.

What are some topics you'd like to hear people discuss?

Here is the link If you are interested in checking out season 1

Product Font Automotive exterior Graphics Brand

Spotify link

· Registered
84 Posts
Haven’t listened to the podcast before (will now though!), so apologies if these are things you do already!

I think touching on any notable new products or large events would be cool, especially with products, unless you’re constantly trolling through the ‘new’ section of stores it can be hard to hear about innovations. Likewise with events, always cool to hear about big events.

It might also be neat to have guests on every now and again, even simple things like “how did you get started” or “what gun do you want to see turned into airsoft” can be entertaining if the guest is interesting. Similarly, if guests aren’t your thing, sharing some personal stories related to your experience is a good alternative. I find that the podcasts I enjoy the most have a balance between information and fun/stories/hypotheticals.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's great feedback buddy. Thanks!

Yeah, I have a guest each episode. And we go through some different discussion questions together.

I agree that the balance of fun and good information is very important.

· Premium Member
820 Posts
Definitely going to give that a listen. It would be nice to have an episode based on debunking common myths, like oiling your hopup and using pre-lubed green gas. If you really got into the science behind it all it would be awesome.

· Administrator
12,637 Posts
Do you have a STEM background that can help put the physics behind Airsoft into information for the masses?

So much out there is old, wrong or just Marketing Propaganda that has been adopted as the Gospel.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts