Airsoft Rangers

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by Protectionperfection, Dec 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    Has anyone else run across this problem? When you get a group or team that use the term Ranger or something UB3R L337, they are the biggest group of cheaters or poor sportsmen on the planet. So far:
    Green Mountain Rangers have been publicly humiliated for cheating which was caught on tape, lying about it, and fighting after they were dead. They also broke rules at numerous events and were banned from BlaskSheep events for a year.
    Adirondack Rangers are the worst sportsmen ever and dont call any hits even after they were told by refs to call their hits or being called out by refs. they have no honor and just decide that they are better than all others and dont need to call their hits...
    13 people left over an hour early (including 3 from their side) because they didnt want to deal with them anymore.
    Anyone else ever play with these teams and have similar problems?

Last edited: Dec 31, 2012
  2. Napple

Napple New Member

No i have not but i sense a fight coming on in this thread. What if some of them are members?

3. Protectionperfection

Worcester
    well then this thread will probably get deleted quick then... I would love to hear from teh team leader(s) of the Adirondack Rangers and be able to discuss what happened last night at the game. I can keep a cool head and have a nice discussion...

4. 1badweasel

1badweasel New Member

Santa Rosa
    I don't think a team name with Rangers in is going to matter weather they cheat or not. It's lack of leadership and the quality of the players that is in question. I'm sure there's a team out there of Rangers that exhibits high morals and respect.

5. ReconOpsFireteam

ReconOpsFireteam New Member

Mohave Valley
    They were banned from Blacksheep for Rappelling, Jumping roof to roof, and kicking down doors.

6. Biohazard

Biohazard New Member

Somewhere in Europe
    Lol. I'm sorry, but that'd be fun to do. Milsim is the only acceptable place for that though.

7. ReconOpsFireteam

Mohave Valley
    He goes over why they were banned. Sorry It was NOT a black sheep event.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4ABsvRu86g"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4ABsvRu86g[/ame]

8. Protectionperfection

Worcester
    I didn't day they repelled at a blacksheep event I just said they were banned from blacksheep. There is video footage of them cheating at blacksheep event as well as moving on roofs that were out of play.
    I know it really doesn't matter what the name was because DIRKA is another team that has a lot of known issues locally as well.. I just specifically was speaking of those two "ranger" teams

9. Georgemsh

Georgemsh New Member

Lake Luzerne
    This is Robotnic from the Adirondack Rangers, I was at the Citadel on sunday and I am not really sure what you are talking about with us not calling our hits? we had 0 problems with the game staff and other players, and I can tell you right now that game staff never spoke to me or any of my players once. We had one incident when a player from team Santa came around a corner in a DARK unlight room and shot everyone on my team but one person. This player on the apposing team then started to freak out on me and my guys claiming he is superman and flew in and shot everyone. I am not sure what you're talking about with us being dishonest or being cheaters, we showed up and played an honest game and then left. I would love to discuss this further with you, to resolve any issues you may have with me or my team, because I don't appreciate being trashed on some forum when all that you're claiming is untrue. My email is [email protected] and Like I said I would love to hear from you and what issues you may be having with myself or my team.

-Robotnic

10. ReconOpsFireteam

Mohave Valley
    I have a real hard time believe this.....I dont think your Robotnic. Anyway to prove it?

11. Georgemsh

Georgemsh New Member

Lake Luzerne
    Not sure who you want me to prove it, I very seldom use this forum, and was tipped off on this thread by a member on ASF who follows my gear thread.

12. CAPdeucesWild

CAPdeucesWild New Member

Really hate how this " prove it " thing happens, maybe you can give a DNA test? Take useless time out of your day to send a very cute photo? Lmao! Who cares this thread is offensive and useless. I ask that a mod step in and lock it due to the fact that your calling out people on things you have heard. You should just Email the teams that you think cheat and express your concern.

Thank you

13. CitadelFrye

CitadelFrye New Member

rof646 - That is Robo.

Hey everyone,

Frye here from ATF. I am Citadel Staff and would like to add my .2 cents on this issue. I'm well known in the Citadel community and give a tip of the hat to The Adirondack Rangers.

1. I was the CO for team Grinch at the event in question. ADK was in respawn every few minutes. If they were not calling hits why are they be heading back to respawn so often?

2. At times I left the CP to fight along side my guys. I saw ADK take tons of hits. In fact, I watched their entire squad get wiped out trying to take a room that was impossible to take after I told them to push. Their whole team had to REDCON several times after loosing their whole unit trying to take other areas of the field as well. They are an honorable team that respects the chain of command at MilSim games.

3. I've know ADK and Robo for almost a year now. They are a good group of guys that are honorable and trustworthy.

4. This was ADK's first trip to the Citadel. They are from NY and VT. The Citadel is in Central Mass. One member drove 400 miles to come play. Why would they invest that much just to cheat?

5. There may have been a breakdown in communication with staff, since ADK was not approached by staff at the event.

I think a source of frustration against then was that my team (Grinch) beat the other team really bad. When players get frustrated they start blaming. We all know it happens.

ADK is a group of fine individuals that are worthy of respect. My suggestion is that involved parties talk it out privately instead of this forum.

Frye, out.

14. Havok17

Havok17 New Member

Chicago
    Now I know some of you hate the prove it thing but I'm just going to point out that your account (CitadelFyre) just happened to join the forum the day of this thread. Also, your only post is on this thread. I'm starting to believe this account is fake and was made to support the Adr-whatever Rangers...

15. BigFish

BigFish New Member

Queensbury
    Protectionperfection - I run ADK, the team your speaking about. If you have concerns about the teams actions please PM me and I'm happy to trade contact information for a one on one conversation about your concerns. I've been in contact with staff at the Citadel and have been told they are aware of no issues with our teams actions or integrity of game play during the event you are speaking about.

If you have specific concerns about a team member(s), or concerns about integrity in the teams execution of actions during game play, then I would like to hear from you. So in short, you asked to speak with the teams leadership and I'm offering to let you if your still inclined.

16. Shady

Shady Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator Lifetime Supporter

Enough. Take this to private please. Protection, I understand your frustration, I've had to deal with teams that forge same thing, but are rarely caught and are therefore respected. Actually been punched in the face by a teams CO for calling him out and showing video of him cheating. But this is not the place to deal with this kind of thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.