Airsoft Scope Camera Package, Sniper camera, Vixia HF R700, extras - $290

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by cwwoolar, Dec 5, 2016.

1. cwwoolar

cwwoolar Member

Winston Salem
    $290 or Best Offer

Let me start by saying I have only tested this camera scope mount and was never able to find time to use it in a game so this camera and setup is basically brand new. The camera has been used for about 45 minutes of footage for test shots and works wonderfully. I purchased a picatinny video camera rail mount for ease of installation, I simply just attached a scope ring rail accessory to my scope and mounted the video camera on this. The Vixia HF R700 is one of the best video cameras for airsoft gameplay, it has great image stabilization and performs well in shaded woodland play. The camera itself is extremely light, preventing your gun from being top heavy. I have purchased a protective UV lens for the camera that simply screws on and should protect the camera lens should a bb have a direct hit. I am also including in this package 3 batteries (1x stock battery, and 2x 2950mAh batteries), a car charger, an outlet charger, 64GB SanDisk Extreme Pro SDXC UHS-I Card (95MB/s speed), a USB and HDMI data transfer cables, and of course the CNC aluminum picatinny video camera mount.

Included:
    1x Vixia HF R700 - $237.36
    -includes cables, and stock battery
    1x SanDisk 64GB Extreme PRO SDXC Card 95MB/s Class10 - $35.99
    2x DSTE BP-727 Fully Decoded Li-ion Battery, 2950mAh - $37.49
    -includes car charger
    1x Tiffen 43MM UV Protector Filter - $7.99
    1x Rec-mounts Picatinny Rail Mount - $42.00

Total Value (minus Shipping) - $360.83

Attached Files:

2. thunder8190

thunder8190 Member

Cedar Rapids
    Free bump man, I have this exact scope cam, just purchased last month! This camcorder works great for some field play.

3. Lucky13

Lucky13 New Member

Raleigh
    Free bump. I personally know this guy. Good guy. Brand new camera only a handful of days old.

4. cwwoolar

cwwoolar Member

Winston Salem
    Bump bump bump bump bump