airsoft shotgun

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by Xenon54, Dec 18, 2012.

1. Xenon54

Xenon54 New Member

ok so i have noticed during battle that in cqb places, i dont have a great weapon to handle that situation. so i have decided to get a shotgun and i dont really know which one is good or not. i dont want an m3 model shotgun because a bunch of people on my team already have that and i want something different. my budget range is up to $200.

2. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    the M3 Tri-Shot is cheap, spring and is fantastic. Has 3 inner barrels for the three shots so its very accurate. Range up to 75ft easy... light, and shells are cheap and hold 30 rounds(10 shots). or you can look into the new G&P line on Evike which are very nice as well...

3. Sparky_D

Sparky_D Moderator Staff Member

Pierce County
  4. xXIndestructibleXx

xXIndestructibleXx New Member

Oakdale
    "the M3 Tri-Shot is cheap, spring and is fantastic. Has 3 inner barrels for the three shots so its very accurate. Range up to 75ft easy... light, and shells are cheap and hold 30 rounds(10 shots). or you can look into the new G&P line on Evike which are very nice as well..."
    He is right about both shotguns but the G&P is rather price at the expense of just a metal body, also there are single shot as far as I'm aware

5. Xenon54

Xenon54 New Member

Yeah i want something with shells. Not magazines

6. Protectionperfection

Worcester
    UTG Tri-Shot uses shells not mags... get that. its perfect and does what you want...

7. Xenon54

Xenon54 New Member

It seems I have no choice but to get that.

8. Protectionperfection

Worcester
    there are other choices but that one suits every need you have and for a fraction of the price... Did you want to spend that whole $200? I can help you with that if you want...

9. SkyWaffle

SkyWaffle Top Gear Enthusiast Supporting Member

Jersey Shore
    Go with Sparky's decision. A gas shotgun is much better then spring youll be abe to pump out more rounds faster. Also are the shells just for tacticool? If not the magazine woud be much better to have.

10. Xenon54

Xenon54 New Member

hahaha yeah they are just for looks. goin for realism. but what kind of gas shotgun would be good?

11. Protectionperfection

Worcester
    just watch out because those shells eject with every shot so if you dont get a shell keeper you may loose some...

12. Xenon54

Xenon54 New Member

yeah thats true.. is there anything to like, catch the shells as they eject?

13. Sparky_D

Pierce County
    You really don't want the shell ejecting gas guns unless you are willing to invest a bit of money into it.
    The shells are expensive and hard to keep track of, the shell catchers look stupid and add bulk to your gun, and they are so limited in ammo capacity.

Unless you are using it for RS type training, if you want a Gas shotgun, you should get the ACM M500 and upgrade to steel pump arms.
    If you want to put shells on your gear to look cool, get some 14 round TSD springer shells dirt cheap and call it good.

14. 1stSGTMoore

1stSGTMoore New Member

Roswell/Alpharetta
    i think its the matrix clone of the m500 that one looks super awesome

15. Xenon54

Xenon54 New Member

yea i just looked at the shell catchers and they look really stupid. i guess ill just get a shell fed springer. but i still have to find a tri-shot one that doesnt look like a m3.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2012
  16. Sparky_D

Pierce County
    The only tri-shot that's NOT modeled after an M3 is the TM SPAS-12.

Good luck with that search...

17. Xenon54

Xenon54 New Member

well i didnt know that. i guess ill have to use a magazine fed one then. whats a good brand of those that wont break the bank?

18. Sparky_D

Pierce County
  19. Xenon54

Xenon54 New Member