Airsoft sniper

Discussion in 'Sniper Rifles' started by sup11, Nov 29, 2012.

1. sup11

sup11 New Member

carolstream
    My moms friend helped me make this sniper rifle it's really powerful it does a great amount of damage it can use any type of bbs and can shoot small marbles

image-1779958085.jpg

2. DadCRO

DadCRO New Member

Hope you don't use that for airsoft wars...

3. Stephengrem

Stephengrem New Member

San jose
    Interesting... How does it work?

4. lortroy

lortroy New Member

My friend has one and they are very powerful. Also they rock but take a while to reload.

5. Speartron

Speartron New Member

Waldorf
    Ill just say it. Use an air compressor or bike pump to fill up the bottle with pressurised air using the back valve. Now its pressurised, now what I am assuming you do (as there is no open hatch) is to slide bbs or marbles down the barrel till they hit the back. Then use the turn valve to release pressurised air expelling projectile. Correct? Something you could look into is feathering up a long skewer and shooting that out. (BUT DONT SHOOT ANYONE!)
    Also, if I may. After almost loosing my head and then crotch during an engineering project, I would recommend loosely wrapping the bottle in something. Whether it be strips of duck tape just to prevent shatter or in a fabric so if it does there is no projectiles, do something. Any homemade container and pressurised air NEVER mixes.

6. sup11

sup11 New Member

carolstream
    Thanx for the advice

7. Hartman96

Hartman96 New Member

Woodville
    It does alot of damage? o_O

8. Ranger

Ranger New Member

Onsted
    Thats pretty cool buddy, its nice to see people being creative!

I have to agree with Speartron, be very careful and wrap the bottle, I dont even wanna see what damage can come from that bottle popping. And please dont try to shoot anything sharp, it will become a whole other issue and could get ya into trouble buddy.

9. Ranger

Ranger New Member

Onsted
    Well if you dont care, try not to thread crap.. Others here may wanna check this out..