Airsoft station. Buyer beware

Discussion in 'Company Reviews' started by Jdmronda9, Nov 30, 2020.

1. Jdmronda9

Jdmronda9 Member

Concord
    Avoid airsoft station like the plague. Theyre apparently notorious for taking your money and never shipping out your order. Theyre also refusing to refund me on a 200$ order so now thats tied up with paypal. I had placed an order for a gate titan and some build parts. Prices seemed to be good. I wish I had read the reviews before I gave them money. They are notorious for not shipping orders out. I filed 3 tickets to figure out what was going on with my order since it had never shipped. I received the same generic we will contact shipping and get ahold of you. I ended up canceling my order after 3 weeks of not shipping the items I paid for. Definitely a business to avoid as they had no problem canceling my order but the refund is another story. I have to fight to get my money back

2. Guges Mk3

Guges Mk3 Well-Known Member Staff Member Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Minneapolis
    The owner is "not in town"...in Mexico last I heard with his latest fling.

The people running the place in lieu of his absence...ticks that know nothing about Airsoft. Who is bleeding the owner "Nick" dry...his own fault for choosing his workers and being an owner in abstentia...

AirsoftExecutioner likes this.

3. Jdmronda9

Jdmronda9 Member

Concord
    This is not new behavior for them. I even was speaking to a former employee of theirs and he said its always been this way. Judging from the reviews on fb, they're notorious for taking your money and never shipping the product. Apparently also notorious for shipping broken guns and not honoring the warranty

4. Guges Mk3

Minneapolis
    Oh what I mentioned is not a new occurrence either...its been going on for quite a awhile.

5. OPairoft

OPairoft Active Member

Bend
    Dang, I always thought they seemed like a decent place. Thanks for the heads up.

6. Jdmronda9

Jdmronda9 Member

Concord
    For every good story I've heard 20 bad. Ive legitimately had better luck with Chinese retailers. Im at the point now where I won't deal with the smaller shops and will just stick with evike.

7. yrutimid

yrutimid Active Member

Phoenix
    Lol, when i first started 3 yrs ago now, i bought a $100 sniper from them. It can with a bent inner barrel and rust on every metal part. at that time i brushed it off and resold it for a whopping $60.

8. Jdmronda9

Jdmronda9 Member

Concord
    I saw a bunch of complaints about getting fried aegs right out of the box and when the buyer sends it back its automatically tampered with or some bs excuse.

9. Jayrod9727

Jayrod9727 Member

Tampa
    Really sorry to hear that. Go to whom ever you paid with they will get you a refund. PayPal or credit card

Jdmronda9 likes this.
  10. Jdmronda9

Jdmronda9 Member

Concord
    Oh I did. And their response was well now we can't refund you until they make a decision

11. Jayrod9727

Jayrod9727 Member

Tampa
    What? I’ve had trouble with retails before and they almost always side with the card holder. You have to keep on them.

12. Jdmronda9

Jdmronda9 Member

Concord
    That was airsoft station saying that in response to me filing a dispute on paypal. They admitted that my order had not even been picked yet as well as per their policy, i should have been refunded immediately which i was not. Thats why i filed the dispute.I know paypal will refund me. Theyre just being dicks at this point. But thats also why I strictly use PayPal for all online purchases. They almost always side with the buyer

13. Richard Paoletti

Richard Paoletti Member

Hibbing
    I’ve had HORRIBLE Luck with evike. Better with station but I won’t shop at station. If I shop at station I email them and ask to make sure everything is in stock first. If a business has an option to contact staff I almost always do.

AirsoftExecutioner likes this.
  14. Jdmronda9

Jdmronda9 Member

Concord
    Only issue for me with evike out of 10 was actually more fedex than evike because I ordered taggin pyro grenades

15. Guges Mk3

Minneapolis
    Which is technically illegal to sell to and ship to some States. Thus the potential issue with Fedex.

16. Jdmronda9

Jdmronda9 Member

Concord
    There was nothing saying I couldn't buy them, ship them, etc and they sell them at 2 of my local fields just not the Russian ones

17. AirsoftExecutioner

AirsoftExecutioner New Member

Eagan
    I used to work for them it's not like them to take the money and run but then again with how they treated me and my friends who worked there this does not surprise at all I know the owner as well he is never in state and the GM does not know how to keep good employees at all and he also hired a new manager that knows nothing about airsoft to run the retail store I won't shop there if I don't have to and if I do I go in person because I have a friend that works there so I only really want to deal with him.

18. AirsoftExecutioner

AirsoftExecutioner New Member

Eagan
    I know the owner he is never in town he only comes in if there's so called problems or if there new people just starting he was there more then a few days when I worked there this past summer but they fired me out of now where for really no reason so I won't really shop there now plus other things I know with how they handed my friends who worked there its just not a good place to work the pay is good its fun to see the new guns come in and being the first to handle them but the management is more then ****.

19. Jdmronda9

Jdmronda9 Member

Concord
    Yeah I think me and you were talking on fb about it in one of the groups im on. Once I filed a complaint with the bbb they decided to refund my money. Between them and the bs mir is putting me through again im sticking to evike