+Airsoft Structures+

Discussion in 'Scenarios & Milsim' started by Fritz, Aug 18, 2012.

1. Fritz

Fritz New Member

Camp Shelby
    My buddy and I play on a large, wooded property that we are allowed to use. He's cut several trails through and over small creeks, but what we really need now are a few airsoft shelters/bunkers. We've already built one structure out of bamboo and twine, but we need YOUR creativeness. So....Send us your ideas. Thanks! P.S. Please include a verbal or visual diagram.

2. CajunAirsoft

CajunAirsoft New Member

You can go ask stores around for their wooden pallets. I got like 30 for free. If they have holes wrap them in plastic ..

3. Fritz

Fritz New Member

Camp Shelby
    Thanks for the suggestion. But "wrap them in plastic"? Wouldn't it be more beneficial to tie foliage to them with hemp twine?

4. CajunAirsoft

CajunAirsoft New Member

Not actual plastic like idk what it's called...it like some material that comes in huge rolls that isn't penetrated by plastic.

5. Fritz

Fritz New Member

Camp Shelby
    ...Are you seriously suggesting bubble-wrap? Hahahahaha!! XD

6. Kmkraft12

Kmkraft12 New Member

Gainesville
    No he is thinking of that stuff that goes on furniture when it is shipped.

7. deathmechanic

deathmechanic Active Member

Davis
    Seran wrap?

The pallet idea is a great idea. You can also just break apart panels for the wood and use that to build things with.

8. CajunAirsoft

CajunAirsoft New Member

Yeah I built a whole field in my woods in about a days time...if you visit flooring stores, they sometimes have like tile and big plots of hardwood for free ;)!

9. stxrus

stxrus New Member

Cotton Valley
    pallets and tarps. use foliage to cover the tarps and you have virtually instant bunkers

10. richman992

richman992 New Member

Rochester
    At my personal field I have pallets, sheets of plywood, an old cafeteria cart, car doors, the hood to a Chevy truck, closet doors, old oil drums/barrels, as well as little structures made of wood, and a two story "house". Just drive around on garbage day and grab the stuff before the scrap metal guys do.

11. xc0n

xc0n New Member

This is actually a really cheap and effective way to build s field up. This is how me and my buds have set up our home field. We are also lucky that my sister owns a small market and gives us all the pallets. Our field consists of about 400+ pallets and we also use the tarp idea to fill gaps or we take older pallets and pull them apart and use the extra boards to either patch holes or nail to the sides and make 2-3 pallet high walls for buildings.