Airsoft Team Insignias

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by ShadowChampion, Jul 27, 2012.

1. ShadowChampion

ShadowChampion New Member

Myrtle Beach
    Okay, I maybe new to Airsoft, but I'm intermidate in Graphic Arts.

Since its gonna take me a while to get into actually Airsofting, I'd like to put my Art Talent to use. So if anyone would like, I can create an Insignia for your Airsoft Team or your Callsign.

Anyone Interested?

2. CAPdeucesWild

CAPdeucesWild New Member

I am, I have a logo for my team. It needs minor work on it before it's made into a patch.

3. ShadowChampion

Myrtle Beach
    Ah okay. I'll be happy to give some touches on it. Got a pic of it?

4. cbm4399

cbm4399 New Member

Are you asking for money? If not then I also have a few questions...if I give you our name, when you are done with the logo, you will pm it to me?

5. ShadowChampion

Myrtle Beach
    1. No money. No Payment is required. Its purely complimentary. All I ask is that you credit me in its creation.

2. Yea, give your name and I'll try to make a number of different verisons of it to send you in PM

6. CAPdeucesWild

CAPdeucesWild New Member

image-3627784416.jpg

Here's the logo I need work like thinking up the lines so it can be made into a patch also color.

7. ShadowChampion

Myrtle Beach
    Alright, I'll see what I can work together. I may create a digital made copy of your logo as well if you want

8. Urbanprodigy

Urbanprodigy New Member

I might have to take you up on this offer. My team from a few years ago is getting back together and we had actually decided earlier tonight that we are officially starting fresh. But we're all bad artists so once we decide a few things I'll definitely ask you.

9. ShadowChampion

Myrtle Beach
    Just a heads up and update, I still got your requests, I'm working on them as much as I can as I'm stuck between 2 jobs and all. I'll definantly have them finished up hopefully soon...

If zI can kick my sister off of the computer too xD

10. ShadowChampion

Myrtle Beach
    Yea, guys I havnt forgotten lol..

I Summer gave me a war to fight before school and I also had some family problems that needded tending to. But now, its slowed down and I can manuver alittle freely and concentrate. I should have drafts completed of your logos and a ditgial graphic constructed of them very soon.

11. Kilo552

Kilo552 New Member

West Bloomfield
    Hey are you still doing this? if you are then i would really appreciate if you could make me one. My teams name is Michigan Milsim. We are mostly a Marine Corps Sim squad so it would be awesome if you could kinda put that into the design. Thanks a lot if you can help!