Airsoft Teams

Discussion in 'New Jersey Airsoft Forum' started by ghostreconassault, Aug 27, 2012.

1. ghostreconassault

ghostreconassault New Member

Hey, I live the South Jersey area and have been wanting to get onto an airsoft team because I really love the sport. I am kind of new to the game, because all I really do to play is going into the woods with some friends. Even though I see people posting stuff saying, "looking for a team," most replies are saying to go to some games and make friends with the people there. I thought since I am a beginner, I wouldn't be eligible for one of these teams. So I figured why not try to go solo for a little. I was holding out on buying gear until I was on a team, but now I need some help. What gear could I get to last me for some games until I get onto a team?
    I currently have an JG M4. What else should I get to in order to last solo?

2. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    Posting your thread in the right section would have helped.

I moved it for you.

3. ghostreconassault

Thanks I am kind of new to this place

4. Rainbow

Rainbow New Member

We aren't really a team but me and some friends get together and go to godfather a lot, it's located in Bridgewater. I don't know how far north you are but I'll out in a link to the place we play soon.

Edit: http://www.godfatherairsoft.com/?m=0

Last edited: Aug 28, 2012
  5. ghostreconassault

I live about an hour from Godfather Airsoft. I am located about a half hour from Philadelphia. I would still maybe like to play. Did you say you were playing there soon?

6. UrGirlfriendz

UrGirlfriendz New Member

Bridgewater
    Yea, not too sure sbout Rainbow, but a couple other friends and myself will be there September 1st.

7. Rainbow

Rainbow New Member

I am not going the first due to anything from a broken motor to a locked gearbox.

8. rampageairsoft

rampageairsoft New Member

Hey ghost reacon assault I am the leader of rampage airsoft we live in south New jersey we have

9. rampageairsoft

Five players on the team Michael Tj Danny Valenteno max and looking for more

10. collateraldamage

collateraldamage New Member

Bellmawr
    I'm still looking for a team in south jersey. I'll be moving to bellmawr this month.

11. rampageairsoft

Oh ok where is that is that in New Jersey

12. rampageairsoft

Barnaget and in ocean county