airsoft war?

Discussion in 'New Mexico Airsoft Forum' started by airsoftlord, Aug 15, 2012.

1. airsoftlord

airsoftlord New Member

if anyone in alb. has a team of about 4 or 5 guys/girls and want to have an airsoft War with me and my friends please Email me at [email protected] so we can schedule a time/date/and place to play. we usually get together at the rio grande river on sundays and play. hope to hear from someone. we have been wanting to have a war w/ a different team. thanks :p

2. noko1857

noko1857 New Member

Hey I got a team of five currently but we have 1 15 year, 2 13 years, 2 11 year olds

3. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    Airsoftlord, take the time to spell the words fully. It is a rule around here and not complying will result in your posts being deleted and a ban for you.

For the others, and I already said that, REPORT THE POST VIOLATING THE RULES AND MOVE ON!

4. airsoftlord

airsoftlord New Member

Hey, it would be fun to have an Airsoft war with you and your team if you would want to here in Albuquerque. My team has members ranging rom 15 to 18 years old.I do not know if you only play with a certain age range. Message me back if you would want to play. Thanks;)

5. noko1857

noko1857 New Member

Sorry but Albuquerque is too far away. It's about a 10 hour drive but if it were closer I would consider it. But thanks