airsoftbids.com BEWARE

Discussion in 'Company Reviews' started by Str8Oper6n, Jul 4, 2015.

1. Str8Oper6n

Str8Oper6n New Member Supporting Member

I had been contacted by the owner of this company recently (he also owns markerbids.com, a paintball penny auction site.) and asked to help promote. I decided to purchase $20 in bids and give it a shot. Long story short, about a month ago I won an auction and never received my product. USE CAUTION! Do not trust this site.

I just spoke with the guy from the company and he is claiming they lost their drop ship deal and are awaiting a re-launch of the site on July 28th, then they will be fullfilling the prior wins, 2 months late... There was no communication form this site about this and this is unacceptable. Do not use this site.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2015
  2. Str8Oper6n

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTUL5PX2Wu0[/ame]

3. osawaab

osawaab Active Member Supporting Member

Charlotte and or A galaxy far, far away
    subbing to stay updated.... wonder if making a site run by some trusted members here would be profitable/beneficial?

4. Str8Oper6n

I will let you know if things get better with them with their relaunch. Right now, I can't say to use this site.

5. Str8Oper6n

Just an update guys.... I STILL have not received the product, even after their alleged "relaunch." I caution everyone not to use this site.

6. Ryanwilliams

Ryanwilliams New Member

Dear MPDD,

I am experiencing this same issue of waiting 2+ months for product delivery but on his paintball auction site, "marker bids". I wanted to hear if your case was ever resolved and what happened? Thank you for your help! There are many of us in this same boat.

Thank you!

7. ma_airsoft

ma_airsoft Well-Known Member Supporting Member

MPDd hasn't been on in 4+ months. I wouldn't expect to hear back from him about it

8. Munishin

Munishin Well-Known Member

Goodyear
    False. He just hasn't posted in a while.

Last Activity:
    12-16-2015 1:02 PM

9. ma_airsoft

ma_airsoft Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Odd, I could've sworn it said 9-7-15

10. Session

Session New Member

Just so you guys know. The same guy who own AirsoftBids owns MarkerBids. And there is problems.

you can follow the drama here:

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=5109913

I would stay away. The owner is somewhat of a pariah in the paintball community. Use your money and support your local shop, if you don't have a local shop, then support another airsoft company. This guy is not even part of the airsoft community.