Airsofters in/around tyler texas

Discussion in 'Texas Airsoft Forum' started by vivaLAblob, Nov 29, 2012.

1. vivaLAblob

vivaLAblob New Member

Tyler
    Hello, im going to start off with i am not from texas. i am an experienced airsofter born and bred in northern virginia. i moved to tyler, and am currently attending tyler junior college. at the moment, i have none of my gear/guns in tyler, but if i can find a house i plan on moving it down here. my reasons for posting this thread, are to connect will people in my area, and to possibly meet up (if possible, i have no car, so i am not very mobile).
    like i said, i go to tyler junior college, so if any of yall want to meet up and discuss airsoft, i will be more than happy to do so (as i am seeking other airsofters). just shoot me a message if this is relevant to your interests

cheers,
    viva

2. vivaLAblob

vivaLAblob New Member

Tyler
    also, i wish to find a team to play with, current loadout includes:

guns-
    -Beta project ak (upgraded almost the entirety of the internals)
    -will have an A&K m60E4 when i get my paycheck in (will upgrade profusely)

Gear:
    - almost entirely multicam (i know, more MC, but ive been building this loadout for going on 6 years, so im not gonna change any time soon)
    -pantac force recon vest w/more pouches than you can shake a mag at
    -will be getting battle belt in future
    -will have comms in a couple months

however, all of this is still in va, and unless i can find a place for all of it i will not bring it down

3. WadiyanAirsoft

WadiyanAirsoft New Member

Tyler
    I live in Tyler Texas and have an echo 1 xcr fully upgraded high speed and acu tan gear and also multicam tan kjw 226 a&k m60 G&G m4 ris II and my team members have a a&k Masada cqb rail tan beta project m200 echo 1 er25k and magpul masada

4. WadiyanAirsoft

Tyler
    O and also I was going to buy that beta project ak but i decided to get Ye echo 1 xcr which u see in my profile pic I'm 14 if u were wandering

5. vivaLAblob

vivaLAblob New Member

Tyler
    thats awesome man, its good to see younger players in the sport. are there any fields in the area that you know of?

6. Hartman96

Hartman96 New Member

Woodville
  7. terridax2

terridax2 New Member

I live in Lindale, like 20 minutes from Tyler. I'd be interested in hooking up with some people and playing some games close to here

8. WadiyanAirsoft

Tyler
    Ya... I would be interested but there are no fields like in about 90 miles from where live.

9. Ze_Glocksman

Ze_Glocksman New Member

Kerrville
    If your ever near San Antonio shoot me a pm.

I'm an hour north of San Antonio.

10. WadiyanAirsoft

Tyler
    I doubt ill be near San Antonio Texas for awhile. Haha

11. Atraills

Atraills New Member

Houston
    I'm in Houston (20 charicters)

12. WadiyanAirsoft

Tyler
    I'm not sure but I have like the only team in Tyler. And not many people live like 20 minutes from tyler

13. Royits

Royits New Member

Dallas
    I'm in longview. There is a group that play fairly regularly at an older pottery warehouse in gilmer. We used to have a field in longview but lost it when owners changed. So I go play up in gilmer sometimes. The local players there are very young, and generally get pissed if they get shot more than once. They have no idea what high rof is and are terrified of anything over 30 :p

14. Lil_Shady

Lil_Shady Administrator Staff Member Lifetime Supporter

I'm about 2 hours from there, been meaning to hit that field though.

15. Royits

Royits New Member

Dallas
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgOhCQwmn_I"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgOhCQwmn_I[/ame]

Some game play of that field. There is a facebook page where everything is coordinated. East Texas airsoft

16. WadiyanAirsoft

Tyler
    Dang never knew there was a field in Gilmore. I'm thinking about going to DFW airsoft park

17. Royits

Royits New Member

Dallas
    This weekend is supposed to be intense cause FAA closed down.

18. Lil_Shady

Lil_Shady Administrator Staff Member Lifetime Supporter

Yup. DFWAP is expecting 200+ players cuz of the FAA shutdown.

19. WadiyanAirsoft

Tyler
    O wow. Didn't know of that I was going to go up there with my team in April and try to play!

20. airsoftkiller2012

airsoftkiller2012 New Member

Sup I am in Celina reply back if we could meet up some time