AirsoftGI

Discussion in 'Company Reviews' started by jwalepra, Oct 10, 2012.

1. jwalepra

jwalepra New Member

i haven't seen many threads talking about AirsoftGI so I decided to make one. I have ordered over $500 of items from AirsoftGI and it is an easy website to use and I trust it. Everything i have ordered from there has been what I wanted or more. When i compared prices to other sights AirsoftGI blew everyone else out of the water. As for their coupon codes they are easy to use and there are a ton of them out there. AirsoftGI also gives you plenty of opportunities to save money on their website. Their customer service is a 10/10 they get back to you almost immediately. They are very friendly and helpful and if you decide you want to change your order up you can cancel your order (within a certain time period) I know this because one of my friends recently did it and they transferred his money back to his account without penalizing him, where on most other websites they take off 30 dollars. When you buy an item off of AirsoftGI your item usually gets to you in no less than 2 business days and no more than 5 business days (depending on the time of year). This is the reason why I plan on using no one other than AirsoftGI for all of my airsoft needs.

2. lentj

lentj New Member

East Aurora
    I ordered a G&G RK mag from them that showed up with no trap door on it. After sending them a photo of how it shipped, they sent me another one.

3. Scarred

Scarred New Member

Are you sure it wasn't a Midcap?

4. DeLeon79

DeLeon79 New Member

Ridgecrest
    if you think there internet/phone customer service is good....come down to the store! they are all nice and friendly. new guy or a vet...they treat you very well. I was really impressed with their customer service the first time i came there. they know their stuff! and i didnt feel like i was mislead or ripped off. (like EVIKE.COM) now thats the ONLY place i go to shop. its a three hour drive. but its worth it! and plce the store has a BAD *** display of guns...you can even play XBOX and chill on there couches. ASGI IS the ****! also you get military discounts too. AND on every tuesday you get 20%off the entire store! i love ASGI. if i wasnt making $30/hr and didnt live 3hrs away...id work there ;)

5. lentj

lentj New Member

East Aurora
    It was a hi-cap.

The door was just not there. The package was till sealed.
    They were very nice about it.

6. Scarred

Scarred New Member

Can you show us the picture?

7. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    What does it matter? How is a missing trap door related to the thread?

8. Scarred

Scarred New Member

Sorry. I just thought it might have been a midcap.

9. jwalepra

jwalepra New Member

yes i agree i would love to work in a place like that but sadly i live to far away to visit the store. they also have a very helpful youtube channel with their reviews chronographs and just funny videos in general.

10. DeLeon79

DeLeon79 New Member

Ridgecrest
    yes they do! thats all i watch for reviews and tech videos.

11. kwaglock

kwaglock New Member

Denver
    i love asgi, i order all my stuff from them.