Airsoftgunsexpress a realible airsoft website?

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by Storm88, Nov 3, 2012.

1. Storm88

Storm88 New Member

Has anyone have any experience airsoftgunsexpress.com? Is it reliable?

2. KDAalternative

KDAalternative New Member

Chipley
    It's ok but go with a site that says https://
    In the address, if it doesn't have the s in it it means that it is not secure and you could lose your money.

3. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    I was looking at this and all I could think was airsoftgun sex press and I was like da fuq?

4. KDAalternative

KDAalternative New Member

Chipley
    Lol same here XD hahaha

5. theonlyBuster

theonlyBuster Active Member Lifetime Supporter

S. Florida
    That only really applies to the payment of funds. If the entire website has it, it's virtually a waste, unless you're paranoid about someone seeing what's in your shopping cart. It really only proves important when making a purchase, and the site utilized Paypal which is pretty safe.

The site itself looks "home-grown", less than a year old.
    Everything is listed as being state-side, though I doubt it seeing as an Asian guy owns it.

In short, new site, OP you're gonna have to place an order and see what happens. Paypal is pretty decent with disputes as long as you take the proper steps and fully and educatedly explain the issue. But I'm pretty sure this is a small local business looking to expand OR a garage-store ran from someone's home

EDIT:
    All the contact info on the site goes to either California, yet I found additional info that leads to New York, also connects to a place called Hobby Iron. So they may have a store in California, but items are probably shipped to the US then to your house.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2012