airsoftsmith.com A+

Discussion in 'Company Reviews' started by DaveRuination, Sep 29, 2012.

1. DaveRuination

DaveRuination New Member

Alhambra
    i have decided to make the jump up to higher quality gear and had my heart set on a lbt 1961a chest rig replica (especially since an actual lbt one is upwards of 300 dollars :eek: ). i originally was going to order the flyye version from shootercb but for some reason my transaction could not be completed. i had been checking out airsoftsmith due to knief recommending them for pantac gear. i purchased a pantac 1961a, pantac one-point bungee sling, and a bag of ksc perfects .25 bb's - all of which came out to a grand total of $126 and some change. airsoftsmith advertises free ups shipping on orders $125 and up (which is why i added the bag of bb's). i placed my order on sept. 24 and i had my package on sept. 28...i've seen some people on here say that the website layout is difficult to navigate but i had no problem doing so, and i like how they list how many of each color they have in stock (in regards to tac gear that's available in several different colors - i don't believe i've seen any other sites do this). i am very pleased with this purchase and will be ordering from them again for sure.

2. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Are they based in America? Or out of the country?

3. IHOP

IHOP New Member

Rockton