Airsoftsquardern.com

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by ronscott39, Aug 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ronscott39

ronscott39 New Member

As anyone ever ordered anything from this website?

2. Jelly

Jelly New Member

San Jose
    Airsoftsquadron is a horrible website, bad customer service, and I've heard stories of the item never being shipped.

3. Munishin

Munishin Well-Known Member

Goodyear
    There's been two threads lately on them. From what we've heard just don't order from them. If you really want to, order something small and see how the order goes through.

4. ncore

ncore New Member

Pittsburgh
    Very good idea. Or if it has bad reviews, dont even order something small

5. ronscott39

ronscott39 New Member

Well I messed up....I already placed an order. Then started having buyers remorse or a bad feeling. Well wish me luck....any thoughts?

6. ShooterMcgavin

ShooterMcgavin New Member

New Port News
    I guess all you can do is hope. Did you use paypal to pay?

7. ronscott39

ronscott39 New Member

Nope, just my credit card. Evike was put and when I googled the product airsoftsquadern had it in stock and their web site look legit. I got a bad feeling about this!

8. ShooterMcgavin

ShooterMcgavin New Member

New Port News
    Well maybe you will be fine and they will ship it. I make sure to order from places I know that are good retailers from past expierence or if other people reccomend them and say they have ordered multiple things from. Ehobby Asia, Airsoft Gi, Evike (some people have had bad expierences with them I have not), ebaybanned (they dont give you the most info on shipping and such but I have always got my items in good order), Shooter BC may be a new one if everything gets to my house fine (their customer service has been awesome).

9. Munishin

Munishin Well-Known Member

Goodyear
    Please do update this thread consistently I would like to know how your order went.

10. theonlyBuster

theonlyBuster Active Member Lifetime Supporter

S. Florida
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.