Airsoft Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Did you possibly forget the cutoff lever spring (I forget whether not having it disables full auto or semi auto)?
View attachment 280975
This is actually a V2 gearbox but it is good enough for illustration purposes.
I didn’t mess with that if that’s what ur talking about. But I do think that is what is stopping it from firing.

· Administrator
12,082 Posts
then the selector controls between a plastic mechbox LPEG and a metal mechbox model is not 100% compatible.

· Registered
18 Posts
Try swapping selector hardware around. Are you currently using the Crossman (plastic) gearbox hardware or the other (metal) gearbox hardware?
I’m using the other (metal gearbox) with the Crossman piston and spring. So everything except the piston and spring is from the metal one.
Safe:
Trigger Air gun Wood Gun barrel Gun accessory

Semi:
Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Gun accessory

Auto:
Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Gun accessory

· Premium Member
676 Posts
I have run into a situation where the trigger lever slips off the trolley making a hollow "clicky" sound, and doesn't push the trolley towards the contacts at all. But as far as I remember it doesn't matter whether it's semi or full.

Try switching the selector hardware from the Crossman. Is all this in the Crossman receiver or the other receiver?

Maybe open it up and give us pics of the inside? Or a video of the clicking when you pull the trigger in auto.

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 · (Edited)
I have run into a situation where the trigger lever slips off the trolley making a hollow "clicky" sound, and doesn't push the trolley towards the contacts at all. But as far as I remember it doesn't matter whether it's semi or full.

Try switching the selector hardware from the Crossman. Is all this in the Crossman receiver or the other receiver?

Maybe open it up and give us pics of the inside? Or a video of the clicking when you pull the trigger in auto.
If by receiver you mean the gun itself, this is all in the other. Although this all happens when it’s out of the reciever too.
Edit: here is a video

· Administrator
12,082 Posts
There is definitely a selector position mismatch with the two models.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts