ak47 camo

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by chekalote98, Sep 10, 2012.

1. chekalote98

chekalote98 New Member

I want to paint my ak47 but cannot find so many examples that i liked. Can't decide how to paint it. Can someone show me some images or something? (it's not a tactical ak47, it's the wooden one)

2. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    Well, how about you paint it in a way that would correspond to the vegetation in the place where you play?

3. Finalencounter

Finalencounter Duke of Penguins Supporting Member

Warrenton
    Yet again, this question can be asked in "The Painted Guns Thread".
    Also, if you look through it, there are a couple good examples.

4. The_Black_Knight

The_Black_Knight New Member

Paint it like the one someone brought out to the field where I play the other day. Gold, all gold. Even the mag, let nothing escape the gold spray paint.

Seriously though, do like shifty said, and have it correspond to the vegetation of the area where you play the most. I would do something in a snake skin, as it both can work as a camo, and looks pretty epic.

However, if you have a wooden AK, I personally wouldn't mess with painting it, or anything silly like that, it looks amazing as is.

5. Mikeinator

Mikeinator New Member

Northern VA (no more info, someone might find me...)
    I agree, with wood don't paint, it will look junky. If your still going to paint it, replace the wood with a plastic tactical one and paint that too.

6. chekalote98

chekalote98 New Member

Ok thanx... Changed my mind XD

7. Mikeinator

Mikeinator New Member

Northern VA (no more info, someone might find me...)
    At least you changed your mind before you painted it. :D