Aliens colonial marines anyone?

Discussion in 'Staging Area' started by Griff25, Nov 27, 2012.

1. Griff25

Griff25 New Member

Is anyone excited for this game?

2. Munishin

Munishin Well-Known Member

Goodyear
    Yes! Been waiting 4 years. I still have the gameinformer from when they first announced in back in 2008.

3. Griff25

Griff25 New Member

Awesome! I'm lucky I only heard about it through a friend last year so I didn't have to put up with the disappointment of the game being held back.

4. Griff25

Griff25 New Member

The campaign looks great and the multiplayer look amassing, I wonder what will be better "escape" or "survival".

5. Masonicrat

Masonicrat Member

Kodiak
    Left 4 dead... But with aliens!!!! Y U NO COME OUT YET!?!

6. Munishin

Goodyear
    Just paid off the pre-order for collector's edition. I have nowhere to place that power loader figurine but the point is I'm going to own it.

7. Masonicrat

Masonicrat Member

Kodiak
    Xbox 360? .

8. Munishin

Goodyear
    Yup, <thinking about what to say that will make this 20 characters> I would have gotten it on PC but they don't have a collector's edition.

9. Griff25

Griff25 New Member

I only got the normal edition but with some bonus stuff from preordering.

10. StrayBullet

StrayBullet GAIN TIME Supporting Member

Goodfellow AFB
    Been following that game since it was announced in like 2004 for PS3, but got can-x'd and from the revival in 2008. I'm a huge fan and am in the process of getting an H.R. Giger designed tattoo within this month. Collector's edition pre-ordered and paid in full.

11. Munishin

Goodyear
    That version of Colonial marines was completely different from the current one. Different storyline and everything according to Gearbox and Sega.

12. Griff25

Griff25 New Member

I just bought all the movies( not the fourth one I didn't like that) and watched one a week with some friend that are buying the game to that way we can look for Easter eggs and also to just have a feel for what's going on.

13. StrayBullet

Goodfellow AFB
    I know that was completely different, but what I'm trying to convey here is that I have been anticipating the release of a quality Aliens themed game for years and we will finally have one in six days

14. Griff25

Griff25 New Member

Less than a week to go, this is going to be sick! I all ready have a group to play campaign with on the hardest difficulty "Ultimate Badass Difficulty". Not joking that's the name of it.

15. Masonicrat

Masonicrat Member

Kodiak
    Going to peroreder mine tody!

16. Griff25

Griff25 New Member

Hey, on IGN there is a 2 hour video showing the whole first mission,tons of guns and accessories and customization and also full gameplay of TDM and escape mod!!!!! It's amazing!!!!!!!!

17. Munishin

Goodyear
    I'm aware of it. I didn't watch it because I didn't want to spoil myself.

18. Griff25

Griff25 New Member

Ya I was just so into the moment I didn't care but now I regret watching the campaign but I think the multi player was worth watching and what the customization is like.

19. StrayBullet

Goodfellow AFB
    I skipped past the campaign parts and only watched the multiplayer so that I didn't spoil myself