Aloha! From the Palouse

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by abda53, Dec 27, 2012.

1. abda53

abda53 New Member

Pullman
    Hey everyone I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Eric, aka Cobra. I am from California and currently living in Pullman, WA. I am a 6 year Navy veteran stationed in Hawaii and San Diego. After getting out of the military I became a web developer and have been doing that for almost 7 years now.

Airsoft wise, I have been playing for 1 year with Palouse Airsoft and part of their Ghost Ops team. I started out as a scout then moved to DMR and now finally back to being a sniper. I shoot an upgraded WELL MB05 AWM APS2, carry a KWA MKIV pistol and will also sometimes carry my upgraded Ares M4A1 full metal rifle as well. I wear a very nice handmade/custom Propper based ghillie suit, vegetation, face paint and chances are if you play with me... you will never see me. :cool:

2. MrGoodkat

MrGoodkat New Member

Welcome! My name is Eric too if you will believe that. You did a pretty good job with your intro so there really isn't much to ask about. Just remember you read the rules.

3. abda53

abda53 New Member

Pullman
    Thanks, and I do! I've actually been a member here since November but there was an issue with my account? that prevented me from making any posts, but Austin took care of it.