Airsoft Forum banner
41 - 60 of 98 Posts

·
Administrator
12,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
And so with the establishment of my email, I am here to serve you as a representative of MOS-Manufacture.

Any question about product, availability for end user or business needs, please contact me directly via PM.

If you have a more general question on the products of MOS-Manufacture, please come over to the thread that I just opened.

And the two lines are (links):

E&L

and

Arcturus

Yes, two good brands is setting the bar even higher...should I mention, future models with have a custom Perun MOSFET in some them...

·
Registered
103 Posts
Did not see this brought up but will gearbox “kits” or prebuilt gb be a thing. Ik monk, umbrella, etc do it and most results are mixed.

·
Registered
801 Posts
I could smell the company behind Arcturus and E&L behind this new line!!! Kinda makes me wish I had waited to buy my GR16 but how could I know the industry had plans on improving!

·
Administrator
12,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Did not see this brought up but will gearbox "kits" or prebuilt gb be a thing. Ik monk, umbrella, etc do it and most results are mixed.
This will be highly dependent on what you want to drop parts into. Being that there are no standards, it may be a crap shoot on how well those mechboxes fit, but yes...they will be available and internal wise. However, the additional level of QC means you will get a quality product.

I could smell the company behind Arcturus and E&L behind this new line!!! Kinda makes me wish I had waited to buy my GR16 but how could I know the industry had plans on improving!
Not so much the "industry", rather just one maker.

·
Registered
726 Posts
[mention]Guges Mk3 [/mention] Since our current gearboxes have been built before this great new revolution, how would you make parts "universal?" Or have you chosen a new "standardized" mechbox (some GBs have fitment issues)?

·
Administrator
12,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
This revolution started 8 months ago...I just got pulled in after MOS rescinded the distribution program after a LARGE retailer sat on it and did nothing for 2 months.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Large retailer you say... well I wonder who that could be!

·
Registered
493 Posts
Of course, the minute I finish buying a pile of AEGs, the industry will have a major player moving higher-spec products with legitimate QA-procedures in place.

On a side note, I wish some reputable outfit would establish a depot-repair facility in Southern California. I would love to have a local qualified tech tune my favorite AEGs to Umbrella Armory-like spec (e.g., my CYMA Platinum SR25s). Perhaps such services will be offered in the future?

·
Registered
864 Posts
This revolution started 8 months ago...I just got pulled in after MOS rescinded the distribution program after a LARGE retailer sat on it and did nothing for 2 months.
Isn't this, like, the third time this has happened to them? I remember E&L getting a single shipment in, and then nothing for over a year, and then they popped up at a different store, and then nothing, Jag bringing out a cheaper version and not bringing any more of the more expensive options.

Honestly, it seems amazing that I managed to get my AK04 PDW with how the company's been treated by US retailers.

·
Administrator
12,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Yes...they are tried of the US Distribution system.

When JAG was given the opportunity to Distribute E&L back in 2013-14 for all of the USA. Guess how many AEG's they ordered. ~600, total for the entire line.

Then in 2015, I got 2400 from them and CYB sold them off as the Spartan Delta AK's...that was only 5 models. I'll just say...this opportunity to join their team was not their first offer. Now that they have kicked the US retailers to the curb...I joined.

·
Administrator
12,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 · (Edited)
I posted in the Arcturus Thread about their next level of development. But, I will post it here also. Their first Perun installed AK are available, now.

Font Screenshot Technology Rectangle Number

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
I posted in the Arcturus Thread about their next level of development. But, I will post it here. Their first Perun installed AK are available, now.

View attachment 178201
Where are they available? I might have to get me one (you know, early birthday present ;)).

·
Administrator
12,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 · (Edited)
There are tens of them in LA right now...I am working ot the details for B2C.

Know of any stores near you that would benefit/interested in carrying MOS items?

·
Registered
801 Posts
I am curious, was my Arcturus affected by any changes they made? I can provide a serial number.

·
Administrator
12,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
Not sure...but if you provide it I can ask.

Note, US OPS for MOS don't get all the items the Asian retailers get.

When my new boss was over and was examining the new prototype (that was sent to me, he hadn't gotten his yet), I asked if he wants to compare it to a Saber...and he goes..."you have a Saber? I haven't even seen that model yet...yes....let me see it".

·
Registered
801 Posts
Mine is a GR16 Mod5, which I bought from Taiwan Gun is Poland. On some websites, I see it labeled as a saber but I thought the saber was the URGI replica.
The serial is: AT0010228

·
Administrator
12,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
And what did you want to know about your AEG if they look up that number?

·
Registered
801 Posts
Just want to know if it will work with the new standards that they are setting.

·
Administrator
12,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
Their item are backward compatible...albeit with some changes. Like the AR latch. The older one had a bad profile, and the US team already swapped out tens of them at one hour each before they shipped the product.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Not 100% sold on the perun being used but that's prob because I had bad experiences with the hybrid.
This will be highly dependent on what you want to drop parts into. Being that there are no standards, it may be a crap shoot on how well those mechboxes fit, but yes...they will be available and internal wise.
Gonna be honest nothing special. My criteria would be 16:1s, decent motor, metal tooth piston. Everything else is not a big deal for me. It would go into a KA SBR 9mm lower. So far ive fit a matrix/Adaptive Armament (I think it was a matrix gb because it had the weird micro trigger box thing), G&G, and obviously a king arms gbs. 350fps preferred. LMK because i am interested

41 - 60 of 98 Posts