AMS Sale

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by Flamesword47, Aug 21, 2012.

1. Flamesword47

Flamesword47 New Member

AMS Yardsale

Is anybody trying to get a great deal. Im trying to get a CQB M4. What are you guys trying to get? If you haven't seen it yet, On Airsoftmegastore.com, they launched a new website design, and because of it they are having extreme deals for limited times only, and they are going to have extremely limited quantities. You can read about it on their webiste.

2. Sharp

Sharp Member

Waukesha
    There are some good prices but nothing really grabs me as something I need. If some of their Flyye goes up I'll definitely jump on it.

Linkage

3. Flamesword47

Flamesword47 New Member

I kinda like the King Arms M4's and I really like the Javelin M4, but what are the chances. Also they have the save phace diablo mask, I already have one, and I have to say its really good, and it looks sweet. Especially with the black lenses I put in so you cant see through from the outside, its pretty much black tint.

4. Sharp

Sharp Member

Waukesha
    My friend had a Javelin....biggest PITA ever. I have a Save Phace as well, I think my friend was gonna go for one today, they're pretty decent masks, though the fogging was obnoxious until I figured out the few tricks.

5. ghostreconassault

ghostreconassault New Member

6. Fyzix

Fyzix Fyzzy Was Here. Supporting Member

Garland
    Sale supposedly started at 11am. Everything's probably sold out.. Pretty upset. Want that Blackwater.

7. Flamesword47

Flamesword47 New Member

Lol. I bought a black anti fog mask. I hope it works. It will still be cool though because its better than the default clear. I still also payed less than my friends Dye i4, and I think my mask is better, and definitely cooler. Plus it covers your forehead.

8. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Things go up for sale at random times for the day that item is posted. The black water has been sold but I don't know about anything else.

9. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

I got my eye on the KA m4. I really hope I get it.

10. Flamesword47

Flamesword47 New Member

Same, I want the king arms one that goes out today, is that the one you want. Also how do you tell if they already went off.

11. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

No I want the one that goes off on the first. On the right hand corner there is a date for when it comes out. It comes out randomly during that day. The one that you want is already out of stock and it came out today.

12. Flamesword47

Flamesword47 New Member

How many blackwaters are they selling at that price?

13. Flamesword47

Flamesword47 New Member

Wait the blackwater went out today, how can you tell?

14. schmidty

schmidty New Member

Washington D.C.
    How do you know it already came out?

15. Flamesword47

Flamesword47 New Member

And how many do they sell for each gun?

16. CaptDez

CaptDez New Member

No offense to OP but having a thread about the sale is only going to make more competition for the limited sale. Now it will be even harder to get the guns.

17. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Yeah let's not bump the thread anymore. Anyways it is like seven o clock and it is supposed to go out today.

18. IHOP

IHOP New Member

Rockton
    They gave a time frame for that day's deals to be released in. It could be any time within that time frame. Also, the times are in PST, since they are on the Pacific Coast. As of now, it's only 5PM there.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2012
  19. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Oh sorry I did not notice it was in pst.

20. Zeus

Zeus New Member

Superior, Wisconsin
    I got the blackwater m4! JK lol