Ams-src stryke m4 cqb

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by Raptor1-0-1, Jul 17, 2012.

1. Raptor1-0-1

Raptor1-0-1 New Member

I'm looking to do some upgrades to my gun even thought I just got it I should have payed more attention when I was looking at it I got the cqb version do I'm looking to put on a longer outer and inner barrel and a high torc motor and a mosvet system but i dont know where to start looking I know not all brands are compatible with each other I was also thinking about getting another gun it was a g&p evike custom danial defense m4 if you got any better ideas for a new gun let me know I have to worst addiction with airsoft now hahahaha ( p.s. I'm sorry I suck with spelling I am out of school so I really don't want to think about school( p.p.s. not interested in gas blow back rifles too much money))

2. Thatguyoverthere1111

Thatguyoverthere1111 New Member

Mandeville
    Holy run on sentence... Please use the period key on your keyboard. It's quite useful. And if you think that spelling has anything to do with school. You're gonna have a hard time in life writing papers for work if you don't want to think about school....

Anyway, a new out barrel will be a little expensive, and a good inner barrel will be as well. I would say instead of getting a new gun, just upgrade your current gun.

3. Devgru98

Devgru98 New Member Supporting Member

Polo
    Agreed, on both parts. People aren't impressed when you hand them a job applications with misspelled words. And yeah, for the price of another gun, your current one could have a lot of upgrades put into it.

4. Raptor1-0-1

Raptor1-0-1 New Member

Well the thing is I have a stock 120mm inner barrel and I need more range and I was gonna get a longer inner, but only have one more inch before I'm at the tip of the outer. Plus I have no threads on the end of my outer barrel to attach a mock suppresser, and I have no rails for lights/lasers I have rails on top of my upper receiver for optics though.

5. Thatguyoverthere1111

Thatguyoverthere1111 New Member

Mandeville
    Longer barrel =/= range.
    Perfect hop-up tuning = range.

Get a Systema bucking, and tune your hop-up. You'll get the same range as a full length M4.

6. Griffin

Griffin Active Member Supporting Member

7. Raptor1-0-1

Raptor1-0-1 New Member

Alright thanks, but still doesn't solve the problem of the rails and threaded barrel because I plan on attending some night games. Witch is one of the reasons I was going to get an outer barrel, so I could attach a tracer unit and and mount a flash light on a set of rails I would buy for the new outer.

8. Raptor1-0-1

Raptor1-0-1 New Member

Sorry for not posting all of this in my original thread I'm new to this sorry. I'm not seeing what I posted on here about the reason why I was looking for a new outer. I was doing to get a threaded barrel + rails and to add a longer tight bore inner barrel, and the night games I will play I was hoping to have a tracer unit and a under mounted flashlight.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2012
  9. Griffin

Griffin Active Member Supporting Member

My bad, misread your original post. Thought you were asking if it was a good gun.