An idea I've had ever since

Discussion in 'Clothing / Gear' started by fastrunner2, Sep 12, 2012.

1. fastrunner2

fastrunner2 New Member

Sacramento
    I first saw that they have airsoft revolvers...
    (besides Russian Roulette. Already did that and it was a blast!)

Sorry if I'm not the first to come up with this idea but I've thought it would be awesome to go to an airsoft battle with a group of friends all dressed in Old Western cowboy attire, sporting lever action rifles, six shooters, and/or sawed off shotguns.

Having found each of those among various sites, I was wondering if anyone had some insight/first hand experience with the following:

Shotgun
    Lever Action
    Revolver

Also, anyone have any recommendations of a good place to find decent, but affordable wild west clothing?

2. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    If you want to do that, forget that revolver. This is a 1930s revolver. You want something older than that. Try to look into Marushin. They have some nice "Wild West" revolvers like the Colt SAA.

3. TheCaptainAlmighty

TheCaptainAlmighty New Member

Gallifrey
    Its a cool idea, but the guns themselves are quite expensive. There aren't any shotguns that are spring either, for around $60 that emulate those older types. And the lever action rifles are expensive, especially for one game type.

But, you could pull a classic villain, and fake tie someone to (fake) rail road tracks, and send people in to save them.

4. Rifled-n-Ready

Rifled-n-Ready New Member

Duluth
    Yes, even with spring pistols, rifles what have you, that railroad idea is awesome! Not as a serious game but just to dick around with friends.

5. TheCaptainAlmighty

TheCaptainAlmighty New Member

Gallifrey
    Ah man, now I'll have to get springers and try this for real.