Andover shooting

Discussion in 'Massachusetts Airsoft Forum' started by pancakemix56, Aug 3, 2012.

1. pancakemix56

pancakemix56 New Member

Boston
    Oh great. Two idiots took Airsoft guns to an "orange leaf" yogurt and lit up the store...

This is awful for Massachusetts and I can guarantee some law will try to be passed. We've had a history of being against Airsoft and this won't help :(

2. MrGoodkat

MrGoodkat Active Member

:eek:

On a side note what's "orange leaf" yogurt, never heard of the place.

Where in MA do you live Pancake, I'm in Easthampton (western MA).

Last edited: Aug 3, 2012

3. CajunAirsoft

CajunAirsoft New Member

Oh gosh why can't people be responseable airsofters like the rest of us..... Details???

4. BBman1120

BBman1120 New Member

I know irresponsible crack heads, when did this happen.

5. CajunAirsoft

CajunAirsoft New Member

Orange Leaf is where you like choose your flavor and toppings and stuff like a self serve.

6. Jelly

Jelly New Member

San Jose
    Oh god, next thing we know California notices this incident and passes a law against airsoft. Good luck to y'all, idiots ruin things for other people

7. Adman234

Adman234 Active Member

Wildwood
    Orange leaf is awesome. Best place ever.

Sorry to hear about that.

8. Thatguyoverthere1111

Thatguyoverthere1111 New Member

Mandeville
    Stupid kids... Why do idiots have to ruin it for the rest of us?

Was anyone hurt?

9. deathmechanic

deathmechanic Active Member

Davis
    There is a new bill trying to be passed every two months. It's nothing new.

10. Courage

Courage New Member

Lexington
    Stupid People Timmy, stupid people everywhere. I'm sorry to hear that man, this will definitely have repercussions.

11. IHOP

IHOP New Member

Rockton
    Now, was it actually an airsoft gun? The news article says pellet gun, and since journalists are generally complete and utter morons, they think airsoft guns, bb guns, and pellet guns are all the same.

12. pancakemix56

pancakemix56 New Member

Boston
    I've seen a mix but I did hear in a news report on tv it was Airsoft pellets.

13. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    if the word pellet was used it is not an airsoft weapon but a softair pellet gun. all the same it is still going to give us another mark against us

14. alex

alex New Member

Atlanta
    Pierre said his workers were not even aware that customers outside had been shot at with pellets until police came later to review video from his store’s surveillance camera. He said police indicated that no one was seriously injured and that the gun was pretty “harmless.”

“The police said it was just two knucklehead teenagers who made some bad choices. They said these guys are going to be in some serious trouble,” he said.

http://bostonherald.com/news/regional/view/20220803drive-by_pellet_gun_shooting_hits_fivegoes

since it was an isolated incident and no one really got hurt, it's not going to make national news. if someone really got hurt, then certain politicians will try to make a name for themselves.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/video?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=7576390

Last edited: Aug 7, 2012