Angry Gun MP9 suppressor question

Discussion in 'Gas Powered Guns' started by Pirate223, Nov 7, 2012.

1. Pirate223

Pirate223 New Member

Hey guys. So I've been looking for a way to get a new TBB for my KWA MP9, without much success. But I recently came across this... http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?cPath=26_118&products_id=40309
    My question is, will this extend the range and accuracy of my MP9? This is probably a really dumb question; but I don't want to get ANOTHER suppressor for my MP9, and then have it not do what I want it to do. Especially when $75 is on the line.
    Thanks.

2. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    you dont want to use that anyway because it is a separate barrel in teh suppressor. That will never line up 100% and cause imperfections in shots and possibly destroy your gun. If you can replace that inner barrel and your current one with one complete barrel you could do that.

3. Pirate223

Pirate223 New Member

Thanks. I've been looking for complete TBBs for MP9s; but I can't find any. That's really the only reason I'm considering getting this.

Also, the barrel on the suppressor a machined to fit directly inside the crowning of the barrel. As long as AG machined it correctly, I don't see how that could cause problems.

4. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    because its made not magic. Nothing is 100% and youll always have a seem that may cause problems...

5. Pirate223

Pirate223 New Member

Well, if it's going to cause problems, I may just wait for Dangerwerx's barrel.
    Thanks for the help.