Another new guy...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by HakuShounen, Dec 25, 2012.

1. HakuShounen

HakuShounen New Member

East Bay
    Hey there,

My local airsoft forum recently had huge technical issues and was down for a while, and so I came across this site when Googling a new forum to browse.

I have to say I've been blown away. The amount of knowledgable and helpful frequent contributors on this forum is far beyond any other forum I've come across. The forums are easy to navigate, well-sorted, with lots of helpful stickies. Plus registration was a breeze with no verification email or anything.

I'm on Xmas break with a bunch of extra free time, and have been plowing through topics getting lots of new ideas and useful info. I just got into airsoft 6 or 7 months ago, and still have lots to learn. I'm looking forward to checking out everything this site has to offer! :D

2. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    Welcome to the forum, mate. If you need anything, shoot a PM my way. Enjoy your time here!

EDIT: I suggest you prepare yourself for marine121496 to post a wall of text. Lol. Also, don't argue with people unless you have proof to back you up or have experience on the matter (one of my pet peeves).

Last edited: Dec 25, 2012

3. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    Meh, it goes by a case by case bases, he seems to know how to read, so I'll let it slide, Haku, welcome, remember to search before making a thread, enjoy your stay!

4. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    This guy's grammar is also astonishingly good. I hereby proclaim him worthy of my seal of approval for grammar.

5. soviet

soviet New Member

Archer here is our resident grammar nazi, and he's like the elderly council.

6. HakuShounen

HakuShounen New Member

East Bay
    *whew* what a relief! :D

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

I will indeed search before posting (just did before making my first "real" topic in fact).

Happy holidays airsofters!