Airsoft Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
8,945 Posts
Yeah F.O.A.D. Is ok but they're kinda....... What's the word......... Power hungry? Like if you're not on their team or not a multiglamorous super-milsimer they tend to try and be a tad bossy in game. But they're really not that bad, they're full of upstanding guys for the most part.

Yes they curse, but everyone does. I've played with them before and they're a good team overall.

· Registered
2,238 Posts
Thanks. Do they swear a lot or use crude humor or talk?

Targetwod2~
Im not talking about all the time, that would be annoying. Because I dont know why he minds it so much.
This is what I based my answer off of. Also, crude humor and swearing sometimes are the signs of a disrespectful team.

Your local Kiyo in flames.
Ephesians 3:7

· Registered
2,238 Posts
Well, yeah, many people would swear in that situation, but I believe what the OP is talking about is "very occasional cussing," such as if someone swore every other word. I remember going to a skirmish in Silverton where the event coordinator was giving us the safety briefing, and in his almost-exact "replacement-censored" words: "No 'frickin' fixed blades! We had someone who almost got 'frickin' stabbed!" And so on.

· Registered
587 Posts
Well, yeah, many people would swear in that situation, but I believe what the OP is talking about is "very occasional cussing," such as if someone swore every other word. I remember going to a skirmish in Silverton where the event coordinator was giving us the safety briefing, and in his almost-exact "replacement-censored" words: "No 'frickin' fixed blades! We had someone who almost got 'frickin' stabbed!" And so on.

Oh I see your point but sometimes you can Get pissed off and start cussing. But saying it every other word is just ridiculous.

· Registered
2,238 Posts
Some people get mad sometimes, and sometimes they express their anger verbally. I can live with that. However, if they cannot or could not control their language, thus the "very occasional cussing," I wouldn't like to hang around them. And I would want to know if the team was like this before asking to join them.

· Learn from your mistakes.
11,961 Posts
I actually cannot imagine me or my team mates not insulting each other at every possible moment. We are so used to it that it actually became a part of our conversation. We do not mean it, but it just is there. You know, all those mother fornication jokes, jokes about borrowing each other's girlfriends, etc. I think it's just another way to express man-love :D

But I agree with you that insulting other people around isn't the best way to make friends.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.