Any airsofters in Dupage?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by AirsoftDan, Dec 10, 2012.

1. AirsoftDan

AirsoftDan New Member

Glen Ellyn
    Hi, my name is Daniel I'm 15 years old. I like to play basketball, computer games, football, airsoft, and ultimate frisbee. I'm pretty new to airsoft and am trying to start a team in the Dupage (ish) Illinois area and am wondering if there is anyone in the area that would be interested in possibly joining. If you are interested please tell me what equipment you have and where you are. Thanks and have a GREAT day :D!

-Dan

2. POLTERGEIST

POLTERGEIST New Member

Villa Park
    hey man, im out in villa park and me and my "team" are looking for more airsofters, if your interested in getting more details email me at josephcastro777@gmail.com or add me and message me on face @ Joseph Majl Castro

3. Hawk99

Hawk99 New Member

Batavia
    What city are you in? Because I am in Batavia which is kind of near Dupage.

4. POLTERGEIST

POLTERGEIST New Member

Villa Park
    im in villa park hes in glen ellyn

5. buytwit

buytwit New Member

London
    need people to play with and maybe an actual field. have transportation and it is really just wondering if anybody knows a good place/plays at one/owns their own. Help would be appreciated to an incredible degree.

6. AirsoftDan

AirsoftDan New Member

Glen Ellyn
    My suggestion would be to go on google or some other search engine and search for the nearest airsoft park (which is usually just paintball parks that occasionally have airsoft) to the town that you live in. OR... find a large wooded area where people aren't usually around, and when there is nobody around, play there (but I don't recommend doing the second option cuz I believe it is illegal without permission from the landowner). Hope that helps. :D