Any good gbb guns for under £100

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by combatmachine, Oct 15, 2012.

1. combatmachine

combatmachine New Member

Just wondering if theres any gbb guns that are any good out there for under £100 ( this is for my first gbb pistol ) ive found a G&G xtreme pistol for 80 but thats it so far

2. theonlyBuster

theonlyBuster Active Member Lifetime Supporter

S. Florida
    That's about $160 USD.
    In short, nothing at all worth even considering buying if you plan on keeping it and playing more than a month. Unless you get it second-hand.

3. combatmachine

combatmachine New Member

I think im gunna just save up for a socom gear m9 with the silencer that looks pretty good

4. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    Before doing so, please invest your money in a good quality dictionary and a set of grammar books.

If you read the rules, you'll find out that proper spelling and grammar are part of them. Rules are not meant to be broken.

5. combatmachine

combatmachine New Member

Im on an ipod that has a cracked screen i cant even see most of the buttons

6. Shiftyshooter

Prague
    In that case, do not post. We want our foreign members to be able to understand what other people are saying.

7. combatmachine

combatmachine New Member

Whats the point in this app if your telling people not to post and if their foreign there not going to understand what were saying anyway so ..... Anyway im getting my iphome 5 very soon so ill post then

But i do understand and i will try to correct things on my ipod before i post.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2012
  8. Shiftyshooter

Prague
    The point of the App is to get people who are really interested in airsoft to come here. People who follow the rules.
    Just so you know, the word "ill" has an absolutely different meaning than "I'll".

9. combatmachine

combatmachine New Member

Like i said before smashed ipod

10. combatmachine

combatmachine New Member

But also this is a forum and forums are for people who would like to talk to people and be themselves if typing correctly isnt you being yourself then you shouldnt have to do it , its just an added pressure for some people , what if they were mentally disabled does this mean they cannot post on a forum no it doesnt

11. Shiftyshooter

Prague
    Alright, you obviously want to argue with me.

If they are mentally disabled, then they should not be allowed to play airsoft or if they still, for some reason are, they will have no problem providing me a note from a doctor or a hospital about that - in that case, I will cut them some slacks.

Added pressure, my butt. This is a private forum and by coming here, you automatically agree with a set of rules that the owner of this forum enforces. If you do not like that, you are free to leave.

As a free human being, you have the possibility of choice. You can chose to bend under the pressure and become a good member or leave and decide not to be opressed.

12. combatmachine

combatmachine New Member

Its not a private forum or it wouldve been stated in the app store and wouldnt be a free app and also some people have slight problems like dyslexia who cant spell properly and also i dont want an argument with you and the real reason im not very good at spelling is because english isnt my first language .

13. Shiftyshooter

Prague
    Nor is it mine, but that still does not prevent me from using proper grammar (because you know, every language has gramatical rules) and spelling. This is a private forum, because it is owned (paid for, and managed by) by Austin. People with dyslexia have to have a paper stated they are actually dyslexic. If they do not have that, it is their problem.

Listen, there is no way around it. You either show me a photo, scan or copy of a doctor's note or will be removed for breaking the rules.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2012
  14. MR38

MR38 New Member

Washington
    I have a reading and writing disability that is a form of dyslexia my self and I do not use it as an excuse for using poor grammar. I take my time while posting and proof read my posts as best as I can, and spell check is my friend. :)

To the Op look into KJW pistols they should have around the same price and are able to used green gas/propane, and well as Co2 for some of their 1911s if that is a concern.

15. combatmachine

combatmachine New Member

Ive been speaking english only for a few months i actually speak welsh as my first language which has completely different grammar like the arddodiad , treiglo ac lawwer mwy

16. Shiftyshooter

Prague
    How old are you? Because the official language of Wales is both Welsh and English.

17. combatmachine

combatmachine New Member

16 and no it isnt in north wales were i lived the only language was welsh , but because ive recently moved to the south i needed to learn english

18. Shiftyshooter

Prague
    And do Wlesh people not use periods and commas to end their sentences?

19. Devgru98

Devgru98 New Member Supporting Member

Polo
    Arguing with Shifty will not get you anywhere other than kicked off the forum. You should probably listen before you get banned.. It's just a wise idea. And also makes everyone else's life a lot easier. Also KJW is a good brand to look into.

20. combatmachine

combatmachine New Member

Technically he started the argument