Any groups near Fairfax, VA

Discussion in 'Virginia Airsoft Forum' started by la999, Dec 2, 2012.

1. la999

la999 New Member

Fairfax
    Haven't been airsofting much since moving from California to Virginia. California was packed with airsoft fields/teams while Virginia seems more on the slower end. The only known fields that I know about is CQB Manassas 45 mins away and Ballahack that's like 2 hours away. Are there any other fields or teams around the Fairfax area? Fairly interested in scouting out a new team since my airsoft guns are expensive paper weights atm.

2. tasgal

tasgal New Member

Richmond
    There is New Kent Paintball, once a month on Sat they open the field to airsoft. It is 20 mins east of Richmond.

3. z99doc

z99doc New Member

Orange
    im from orange county im forming a team this weekend if you would like to come and work with us

4. schmidty

schmidty New Member

Washington D.C.
    There's a field called either VTU or VTA, look them up on Facebook. I'm not sure if they are open now or not

5. uscgkid

uscgkid New Member

Alexandria
    there is a few of us in the coast guard that work on the base in ALexandria and all live in fairfax and we all run together. We are prob going out this weekend to ACQB let me know if you want to go and meet up.

6. rdrunner

rdrunner New Member

ashburn
    I as well am in the NoVa area. There really isn't much in the way of fields. There's ACQB and that's about it. There's the vtu/vta field that was mentioned before, but I haven't really heard anything about it besides that it might exist. Ballahack's a good 3 hours at least which is sad as it's the biggest field on the east coast. There's another field in Strasburg that runs airsoft sometimes too.

7. shalkedeagle

shalkedeagle New Member