any ideas for a budget loadout? Preferably woodland

Discussion in 'Clothing / Gear' started by xThe_0ther_Guyx, Jul 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xThe_0ther_Guyx

xThe_0ther_Guyx New Member

Pittsburg
    Ok, I've got $100 burning a hole in my pocket and I want a loadout.

I already have a gun, a helmet, and a pistol holster and pants(probly gonna get a new pair as these barely fit)

I'm just looking around for a decent chest rig with something to wear under it and some nice strap on goggles, and maybe a backpack if budget allows

Anyone got ideas on anywhere I can look to get this loadout on my budget? Is the budget unreasonably low?

2. GreenListerine

GreenListerine New Member

Shootercbgear and ebairsoft are good places to look

3. JakeBworth

JakeBworth New Member

Hoboville
    Go to your local military surplus store and buy a set of used M81 Woodland BDUs. You can probably get a set for less than $30. This is the way to go. You get an awesome camouflage, with military durability at a great price.

4. Username94

Username94 New Member

New York City
    This. Then get some Arena Flakjak goggles. Amazon has them cheaper than evike and ASGI. About $20 shipped. after that maybe checkout a TMC chest rig from Ebairsoft.

5. carson98

carson98 New Member

I dont think you would want a backpack unless you have big reason for like filling it with clothes or something of the sort

6. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    I will tell you what. Look around the forums, read the stickies on how to choose your gear, on stores etc.

I am sure you earned that hundred yourself, so why not do the rest of the work by yourself as well? We do have 10+ new threads of this type a week. Those are created by people who are lazy and do not want to do their work. Show us you are not one of them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.