Any info on C-tac airsoft

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by Wolfhaw, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Wolfhaw

Wolfhaw New Member

Any information on the company C-tac airsoft would be greatly appreciated.

2. TYSONtheSNIPER

TYSONtheSNIPER New Member

Edmonton
    Canadian, huh. BuyAirsoft sells the C-tac stuff, at least its the only Canadian retailer I've seen with them. As far as I can tell its just a Canadian rebrand company. I could be wrong though. I'll look into it further later today, and hopefully I'll be able to give you some more info on it.

3. Wolfhaw

Wolfhaw New Member

Thanks, i was wondering about the m4 they sell if you could find any info on that it would be great

4. TYSONtheSNIPER

Edmonton
    I did a liitle research here, and for the money you would be putting out for one of C-tac's guns you could get something much better up here in Canada.

Go check out Torontoairsoft.3dcartstores.com. in my opinion, its the best retailer in Canada. Prices are amazing (for Canada) and they have pretty much all the top brands. You'll be much happier with a gun from them.

5. Wolfhaw

Wolfhaw New Member

Thanks so much, I just checked torontoairsoft and the prices are so much better. Are there any brands at torontoairsoft that you would recommend?

6. TYSONtheSNIPER

Edmonton
    VFC, G&P, Classic Army (Prolines), and G&G are all good ones.

7. Wolfhaw

Wolfhaw New Member

What about CYMA? They seem to have some really cheap full metal mp5s and AKs

8. TYSONtheSNIPER

Edmonton
    For AK's and M14 I'd say yes. I own a heavily modified CYMA AK and that things a tank.