Any one in Hammond?

Discussion in 'Indiana Airsoft Forum' started by MandalorMizura, Nov 23, 2012.

1. MandalorMizura

MandalorMizura New Member

Hammond
    Hi all I'm new to the forums and I'm looking for some guys that live in Hammond / Munster that just want to play some "home games". I live across from an old railroad yard that is now a small medow and open field.

Thanks.

2. THE_ELIMANATOR

THE_ELIMANATOR New Member

Hebron
    Welcome to the forums enjoy your stay remeber to read the rules and follow them. If you have any qeustions PM me.

3. gibz117

gibz117 New Member

Hammond
    hey there, i used to live in hammond, and played at a steel mill. had lots of fun there. if you can travel to the chicago area, there is a truck depot that a group of guys play at. lookup frontline airsoft operations on facebook, and tell them gibz117 sent you.

4. ABSairsoft

ABSairsoft New Member

Hey me and my team are looking for other teams to go againsts in the Chicago land area. We would mainly play at the fields near Joliet or badlandz in Crete. If u want to schedule a match post or message me and we can see if we can do something my group is varys from aboit 6-12 people depending on the day and what everyone is doing

5. scuzzbucket

scuzzbucket New Member

Elkhart
    If anyone wants to do something on the 29th, I could bring my two kids and likely a few friends...

6. RonnCunningham219

RonnCunningham219 New Member

Hammond
    Hey I'm looking to join a team or start a team in Hammond. Here my email at blue6458@yahoo.com the sooner the better. 10 -2-2013

7. A_man123

A_man123 New Member

I live in dyer that's a couple towns over. I'm looking for a few guys to play with my team next weekend

8. _amass

_amass New Member

Highland
    I'm from Highland. If any of you want to play feel free to hit me up!